I recieved a Rock Me in Petrol Glossy

Seriously!? I have a matte taupe Rock Me with purple lining in my BEC right now! I must wait until after the holidays to pay my balance and have it delivered but this is great news that you have one on the way! What hardware did you choose? Please, please post pics when it arrives as I'll be so curious to see it!! :nuts:

LOL! Yes, I can't wait to get it! I did silver hardware and added a messenger and a bottle pocket inside...I hope I love it! I will post pics when she arrives!

Seriously!? I have a matte taupe Rock Me with purple lining in my BEC right now! I must wait until after the holidays to pay my balance and have it delivered but this is great news that you have one on the way! What hardware did you choose? Please, please post pics when it arrives as I'll be so curious to see it!! :nuts:

You have great taste! :P

Hildie, Lovely choise..this one will smooch all the way..I did want a hardy bag...and got one for sure..my bagsoftener gave up after two weeks of constant use..now I try to carry apples and all kind of stuff, but the leather is stubborn. Guess it doesn't know me so well..!

BUT I was also almost ordering it in the Taupe..lol..but decided for a WTM messenger and not to get a travelset in the Dark Grey and have a Rock me instead!

I would love to see it, so pls post pics..I can still change my mind.

It is so hard to choose! I am on a purple kick lately. :smile: I got a Purple Hold Me on discount for doing a handbag diary and then gave my mom my Pewter WTM Midi and ordered a different one that just came with purple lining. I am officially on a ban I think.:smile:

^^ read in another thread that BE has confirmed that Midnight Blue is the new name for Navy, so it's definitely (a lot) darker than the Petrol. HTH :smile:

Yes, this is accurate. I inquired about this in great detail when I bought my "Navy" EM b/c I really wanted Midnight Blue and they confirmed they are the same.

Congrats Bonnie - I have the bag in black pebbled leather too. Love this bag for travel. It is a large bag, so ladies --- those of you thinking about this one need to think hard about which size would be best for you. That said, I travel alot so the regular size is just perfect. I love the petrol leather Bonnie - I think once it softens it will be a perfect complement to this edgy style! Enjoy !!

Congrats Bonnie - I have the bag in black pebbled leather too. Love this bag for travel. It is a large bag, so ladies --- those of you thinking about this one need to think hard about which size would be best for you. That said, I travel alot so the regular size is just perfect. I love the petrol leather Bonnie - I think once it softens it will be a perfect complement to this edgy style! Enjoy !!

And if it's any LARGE bag I'd consider, it's the RM in a pebbled leather just because the pebbled never makes the bag seem as large as it is.

Great advice Bali! (as always :smile:)

Thanks 'tessa - That's what's nice about the BE line though - we could choose a big size or a smaller size......and we still can get the same style we love!!
There are day's I prefer the regular bags.....but then there's days I like the "midi" or "mini" sizes. I remember in the "early days" many of use bought both...hee hee!!!
It's great to have choices :yahoo::yahoo:

Wow, It's fun to watch the bag as new!
Yes, this is not the navy, but the Petrol glossy..stiff as a log then..and my non-destructable bag..lol ;)

She has soften up considerably, I can cinch her and she is slouching half-way to the ground! As I watch her now, she could look a bit boring, but I have never had a bag taking this much of an "abuse" as this one has..and still not a scratch!
She has been stuffed under seats, laid on by dogs, been out in rain and snow, folded into other bags, abducted by two pups into the rain..and used by me..and still she looks almost like a virgin bag..truely amazing..

Thanks for all your lovely compliments..and yes Bali, this is a large bag, and have more or less substituted my WTMs , because the base is just that bit wider...allthough I still use the WTMs I have.