I have to vent...Dishonest Hermes buyers

you should have someone do a buy it now for you and then do a chargeback on her. You will have your purse back and the cash! Sounds wrong i know, but paypal nor ebay does crap to help us out - as you found out. The way I look at it, you are just getting your bag back.
Please DO THIS, DO THIS, DO THIS!!! WHAT GOES AROUND COME AROUND, B****!!! Sorry to be shouting here, but I absolutely hate it when a fellow pfer is taken advantage of!!!:cursing:

And YES , it's just right you wrote her that email!!!

Sadly these fraudulent chargebacks happen all to often to many Ebay sellers.

Just a thought, do you think she's not posting photos of the date stamp and craftman's mark to prevent potential legal problems. Like a reversal of the creditcard charge and jail time for fraud.

So sorry this has happened to you. :heart: :heart: :heart:

good gad -- just when i think it can't get any worse.

first thing tomorrow morning print out the auction page, then take that and the rest of your paperwork to your local police and report her for mail fraud.

I was so steamed I wrote her a little note in the ask the seller a question..
I said.. Oh how nice you finally found a nice jigi after all.. it is so similar to the one I sold you , remember the one that got lost in the post? Luckily for you you were able to get all your money back..too bad for me I have been going through files and claims all this time with the USPS and still have no money. Best of luck with you auction.
Maybe I shouldn't have wrote it? I just couldn't stop myself!

I would have done the same thing! What a scammer... Sorry this happened to you! Hopefully you can win your claim. I agree that someone should do a BIN on her auction. Then say they didn't receive it. She's probably too stupid to get a signature conf. Good luck with your claim. :smile:

Yes, mail fraud is very serious, you should also call your USPS inspector, they take this very serious, how could this happen with paypal?, and did she ever respond to your message, I feel like we should all report it as a fake just to get her auction shut down.