I have to vent...Dishonest Hermes buyers

Er, are people here actually suggesting that to get back at this person for alleged mail and credit card fraud, someone else should commit mail and credit card fraud against her? Or am I misunderstanding?

LP, I think we are suggesting that she get HER OWN BAG BACK since this person decided to buy it and then file a claim cause she didn't get it supposedly and turns around to sell it. This buyer was out the money and the bag.

As if Ebay, Paypal, or anyone else will help her get this buyer for fraud! I think they could care less, since the money isn't coming out of their own pockets.

We just want to make a wrong right!

I can't believe this !!!! This is why I am boycotting e-bay !!!! The nerve of some people! I feel bad for you too, but I'm glad UPS is giving you back your $$$$ !

you should have someone do a buy it now for you and then do a chargeback on her. You will have your purse back and the cash! Sounds wrong i know, but paypal nor ebay does crap to help us out - as you found out. The way I look at it, you are just getting your bag back.
I must admit I had the same thought, Karma baby Karma!:boxing:

OP, so sorry this has happened to you. maybe you can get your money refunded in the end by UPS since they messd up.
CHeers

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for all of your help and concern! The ebay listing has ended she must have been scared off by my email..Here is the item number 28021732698 and her ebay ID is rpatel00 so steer clear !
Big hugs to all whom gave their help and expert advice..I should have come here first before I wrote the letter to her...

HI Docride, I just had a bad EBAY purchase experience and decided to do a search on the seller...and found this thread. I guess she's still out there ....sad

HI Docride, I just had a bad EBAY purchase experience and decided to do a search on the seller...and found this thread. I guess she's still out there ....sad

Hi essiedub.

Care to elaborate? I just found this thread because I did a google search on this eBay member.
We've been scammed by them on an Hermes item as well!