I have to vent...Dishonest Hermes buyers

Oh thank you everyone! here's the catch... ebay didn't do anything wrong..the USPS did they gave her the package without having her sign for it or she pulled a fast one on them some how... I can't report it as a fake because it isn't I know it's real..It was my bag... It was so long ago and the case was closed by ebay in favor of the buyer...actually the credit card company took the money and ran just like she did....I just wanted to let you all know that this can happen even when you are fully insured,pay for signature confirmation etc.. so everyone be careful out there...
I don't understand? Was the package insured? If USPS didn't get a signature and the bag wasn't delivered back to you, why aren't they (USPS) responsible for giving you back your money? :confused1:

I would definitely save copies of that auction before she takes it down. Then I think I'd possibly do a "buy it now" and get the bag back. Then file a SNAD with Ebay/ do a chargeback with your cc and see what happens. If it's stolen merchandise she can't verify it's authentic since that would mean proving it was yours in the first place. That would also work in your favor if she did. (All with an ID she won't recognize of course.)

I'd be willing to help you. If you have pics of the date stamp of the one that you had, I can BIN and when it arrives, take pics of the date stamp and send them to you. That will prove that she actually had your bag. PLMK if you'd like me to help.

I know you had mentioned at one point reporting the auction, but said you couldn't report it as a fake, because you know it is authentic. Isn't there an option to report stolen merchandise? I mean... technically it is stolen. I'd give it a shot!

Most of us know Ebay isn't going to do crap about this. And reporting it to them will most likely end with the auction being pulled.

Your best bet is to have someone do a buy it now for you and get the purse back; then take it to the police station and file a report.

Dont waste your time trying with ebay. it will take forever and you will probably get no satisfaction from them.

You will at least have the bag back and your money if you have someone do the buy it now and file a chargeback.

good luck.

ps. I agree that she probably won't ask for signature.

This is so difficult for you, I would be afraid if I bought it back I would not be able to get my money back. Then you would be out twice as much.
I would like to know who she is so we can all make her life hell.

She commited mail fraud get her on that!!
Report her and go to the police department. Take a screen picture of the whole auction as proof. Can you post the auction or her id so i can block her?

can you report them to the post office as fraud. mail fraud that is.whe you report your item as not received the post office verifies with the buyer that the item was not received and they sign the form.also if they claimed they didn't receive the item and reported it to their credit card company,isn't that also credit card fraud? i don't know,but i would not walk away lightly

What a B!!! I would for sure try to get her/him in trouble with the feds/police. That is ricidulous that nothing was done. What is her name on Ebay....it will help avoid her as a buyer for us sellers as well. I will put her on my block list. good luck!

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for all of your help and concern! The ebay listing has ended she must have been scared off by my email..Here is the item number 28021732698 and her ebay ID is rpatel00 so steer clear !
Big hugs to all whom gave their help and expert advice..I should have come here first before I wrote the letter to her...

Update after many months 4.5 actually the USPS is refunding my claim for insurance...I feel bad though because they didn't lose it did they? someone was probably scamming them ...