How/where do you report website/shops/sellers of fakes/counterfeits?

Did you report her to Fashionphile? I feel like they could help take down her shop. I reported the item about 2 weeks ago, but Tradesy hasn’t taken down the listing yet. I’ll email them soon. I don’t know how, but she has 1.4k sales.

I did. They never responded to me though. The item wasn't for sale (can't remember if it said sold) within the next few weeks, but it's back on again now. Of course with all of the same photos.

Hi all, not sure where the best place to post this, have any of you heard of it bought from Savannah.com? Many of their items that aren't explicitly stated as on sale are still well below retail price. Plenty of designer purses and shoes on there. Wondering if legit or a scam

Hi all, not sure where the best place to post this, have any of you heard of it bought from Savannah.com? Many of their items that aren't explicitly stated as on sale are still well below retail price. Plenty of designer purses and shoes on there. Wondering if legit or a scam

That seems to be the website of a town and not a sales page?

I've reported multiple sellers on FB marketplace and they dont seem to care at all. I only bother because the first bag I posted there was my great aunt's very old Gucci Jackie Kennedy bag. It is nearly 60 years old and has ad the side vent and liner repaired a couple of time. s Sadly the inner tag was removed on the second non-professional one. She didnt care as she never would have sold it. It was in the best condition a smooth leather structured bag could be that age. I dinged the front the first time I used it so I wanted to find her a good home.
Ended up being tagged and reported by several "NWT" Gucci and LV sellers that have been slinging fakes on there forever.
One other lady put up a vintage brown purse she inherited and only realized it was a VERY nice 50 year old Gucci after they did the same to her..

Now I mess with them. Report them and generally just waste there time as my revenge
For myself. The other seller and the designers who created them.

Reactions: Gabs007
There’s a lady in Florida who sells replica’s and she doesn’t sell them for cheap either about $300 for a neverfull. Most of her bags retail $100-$300 and she sells fake LV, Gucci, and Chanel I have no clue how I ended up following her on Instagram or why I’m still following her, I guess it just amazes me the price people are willing to pay for fakes.

There’s a lady in Florida who sells replica’s and she doesn’t sell them for cheap either about $300 for a neverfull. Most of her bags retail $100-$300 and she sells fake LV, Gucci, and Chanel I have no clue how I ended up following her on Instagram or why I’m still following her, I guess it just amazes me the price people are willing to pay for fakes.
$300 for a fake Neverfull? Damn, that's actually hilarious.

I suppose people who buy and wear that sort of thing feel like they're getting the same item for a lot less money. Basically, they're not interested in the brand or integrity or being truthful but just want the look and want to be able to pass the item as genuine to at least some people, those who might not be all that knowledgeable about luxury items (which are the majority, I would guess), hence paying $300 instead of $30 for a Canal Street type of fake.

But as far as reporting the seller, I don't think Instagram would care much.

I suppose people who buy and wear that sort of thing feel like they're getting the same item for a lot less money. Basically, they're not interested in the brand or integrity or being truthful but just want the look and want to be able to pass the item as genuine to at least some people, those who might not be all that knowledgeable about luxury items (which are the majority, I would guess), hence paying $300 instead of $30 for a Canal Street type of fake.

it’s crazy how this woman has all these people buying off her website then she posted Pictures of herself buying authentic LV and Gucci. She has so many people buying from her she had to use a van or moving truck.

00DE1D85-0389-481A-B76E-8BFFF7BB5B4E.png

Last edited:
So I saw this Gucci (no) Baboushka bag for sale, and the description of the item made me laugh so hard! I can't tell if that's what the seller really thinks about fakes or if she's just trying to sell the item for as much as she can hence all this nonsense.

I took screenshots (couldn't not to!!) and would've posted them as well, but it's not in English, so I'll just translate.

'The bag is new! An authentic bag cannot be new, of course. Great quality! Even seams, hefty hardware. Even has a serial number. The price for the authentic used one starts at about $500. For those who wanted to touch the dream. Vintage, collectible item.' :wacko:

And then she has another listing of this fake trash and some other bags, and in that one, she says they're all authentic. :shocked: What a wacko.

Also, I clicked on a custom-made handbags ad on Instagram a few days ago and since then have been bombarded with ads for bags - which would've been fine, except some of those ads are for fakes. Found an account selling fake Hermes bags for a little over $1000. In their bio, they say things like, 'Shop within your budget without risking your reputation'. Like... seriously??

Last edited:
I've reported multiple sellers on FB marketplace and they dont seem to care at all. I only bother because the first bag I posted there was my great aunt's very old Gucci Jackie Kennedy bag. It is nearly 60 years old and has ad the side vent and liner repaired a couple of time. s Sadly the inner tag was removed on the second non-professional one. She didnt care as she never would have sold it. It was in the best condition a smooth leather structured bag could be that age. I dinged the front the first time I used it so I wanted to find her a good home.
Ended up being tagged and reported by several "NWT" Gucci and LV sellers that have been slinging fakes on there forever.
One other lady put up a vintage brown purse she inherited and only realized it was a VERY nice 50 year old Gucci after they did the same to her..

Now I mess with them. Report them and generally just waste there time as my revenge
For myself. The other seller and the designers who created them.

I tried to report some of them, nothing seems to happen, they are showing bags you know would originally be in the thousands and they seem to have a bigger stock than most boutiques. FB doesn't do anything, nor does anybody else:

"You have the legal right to a refund if you’ve bought something that’s fake or counterfeit.
You can also report the seller to Trading Standards or report the seller for fraud. Trading Standards might take legal action against the seller, but they can’t help you to get your money back."

Basically I reported several of them and the response from Trading Standards is "We don't know if they are selling fakes" (of course, people who sell handbags who'd retail for 3 to 5K have dozens of them and are willing to sell them for 100 to 200 - yep, sounds like "we don't know if they are selling fakes")

Reactions: cecchetti

It's not only unknowledgeable people... My husband is from India, and after seeing the market there in Delhi I learned there are levels of fakes. The cheapy 30.00 variety are usually not even a style the brand sells. It's usually slap the logo on any old bag. The 100.00 range (US) are exact copies but not high quality. Almost always PU (plastic, pleather, microfiber faux leather whatever you want to call it) and not high attention to small details. But they pass at a distance. They also wear extremely fast. The 300.00 and up are the so called super fakes. Those scare me. Some are hard to tell even by seasoned bag authenticators. Every detail right down to the cards and packaging exact and using high quality leather. Want an exact replica Birkin? In real leather, hand sewn just like the original? You can pay about 1000.00 US for a fake! Those are the ones that are scary because they can easily pass inspections and end up in second hand retail as the real thing! Sad thing is some buyers may never know! That's how exact the smallest details are getting on these things! And it makes me scared to buy preloved anymore though I still do.

I was stunned!! And who in India are buying these things? Most Indians can't even afford real Coach or Michael Kors!

Reactions: cecchetti
It's not only unknowledgeable people... My husband is from India, and after seeing the market there in Delhi I learned there are levels of fakes. The cheapy 30.00 variety are usually not even a style the brand sells. It's usually slap the logo on any old bag. The 100.00 range (US) are exact copies but not high quality. Almost always PU (plastic, pleather, microfiber faux leather whatever you want to call it) and not high attention to small details. But they pass at a distance. They also wear extremely fast. The 300.00 and up are the so called super fakes. Those scare me. Some are hard to tell even by seasoned bag authenticators. Every detail right down to the cards and packaging exact and using high quality leather. Want an exact replica Birkin? In real leather, hand sewn just like the original? You can pay about 1000.00 US for a fake! Those are the ones that are scary because they can easily pass inspections and end up in second hand retail as the real thing! Sad thing is some buyers may never know! That's how exact the smallest details are getting on these things! And it makes me scared to buy preloved anymore though I still do.

I was stunned!! And who in India are buying these things? Most Indians can't even afford real Coach or Michael Kors!
That is scary indeed. I don't condone buying and wearing fakes, but at least when people do that they know they're gettig a fake bag/watch/etc. But when their aim is to scam someone by selling them a fake as an authentic item, that's when it truly becomes a problem, IMO. Especially frightening when online resellers offer buyers authentications, but their authenticators don't know the brand at all and end up issuing a certificate of authenticity for a fake. People buy from those resellers and don't think for a second that a large and seemingly trustworthy company would be so negligible. That's why I'm so grateful to the amazing authenticators on this forum.

As for the fakes themselves... Here's the thing that baffled me the most even before I was truly into luxury designer stuff. I couldn't imagine myself spending something like a thousand dollars on a bag, but I figured, hey, if a person can afford it, why not? It's designer, it's good quality with a history behind the name, etc. I could see the appeal. But spending even a hundred dollars on a fake - that's what I could never understand. It's a lie, the item's not real. Why would anyone do that when there's the preloved market, the multitude of contemporary designers who offer a really good value for money? Why would anyone spend $1000 on a fake Birkin? Get yourself a preloved YSL, Prada, Dior, what have you, of similar design.