How/where do you report website/shops/sellers of fakes/counterfeits?

I did a forum search and I am SHOOK no one mentioned Celebsbound yet?!

I'm NOT linking them, you can Google them yourselves but shame on ye if you buy. Right now they seem to replicate: Hermès, Celine, Fendi, Givenchy, Valentino, Jimmy Choo and my beloved Chloé! :mad::mad::mad: And they claim to do 1:1 mirrors and they look close at first glance until you gaze deeper.

I came across them awhile back when I saw a fishy looking Chloé Hudson in a style I wanted to buy from Fashionphile. Out of curiosity I wanted to know how close the fakes looked to the real deal so I could make a more informed purchase in order to know the signs to look out for on the fakes and avoid them if I saw them in the second-hand market.

Earlier posts said to report to IACC and that you can do it anonymously... How? I click on the report button in the footer of the site in the lower right corner and it takes me to a PDF I cannot read (old computer old Acrobat Reader). Can someone please help report Celebsbound?:

https://www.iacc.org/resources/about/what-is-counterfeiting

Last edited:
How about where do you go to report the selling of "fake" Coach, Michael Kors, etc on Facebook? This is a huge problem. When you report them to Facebook sometimes they will take the post down sometime they will not. I once reported a post that a lady stated "fake" Michael Kors. When will people learn it is illegal to sell FAKE merchandise. What to do?

Reactions: Gabs007
Hi ladies. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I've stumbled onto a rather horrific place on Reddit that basically is its own black market for 'superfake' bags and buying and selling fakes. I reported them for illegal activity many times but Reddit does not seem to care that people are selling counterfeit goods there and won't shut them down. Is there anything I can do?

Hi ladies. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I've stumbled onto a rather horrific place on Reddit that basically is its own black market for 'superfake' bags and buying and selling fakes. I reported them for illegal activity many times but Reddit does not seem to care that people are selling counterfeit goods there and won't shut them down. Is there anything I can do?

I don't support the buying nor selling of replica handbags but don't we have bigger things to worry about?

I don't know if you're on the wrong forum or something but TPF community takes a stand against counterfeits. Not to mention, I've been informed that Reddit is already investigating and contacting the appropriate authorities / companies involved. Sounds like maybe you two are from that forum?

You know what assumptions do, right? Spare me with the “TPF community takes a stand......” k? I KNOW.

Actually, One of the threads I mostly read here is “report this LV” because trying to sell a fake for an exorbitant amount of money is disgraceful and people who do that are scum.

Reactions: LovePurses101
You know what assumptions do, right? Spare me with the “TPF community takes a stand......” k? I KNOW.

Actually, One of the threads I mostly read here is “report this LV” because trying to sell a fake for an exorbitant amount of money is disgraceful and people who do that are scum.

I don't understand why you're being so hostile towards me for reporting a forum that sells these bags and is likely a source for those fake LVs people try to sell as authentic. You're literally on a thread about reporting websites where counterfeits are sold.

Hello people. I live in a small and rural community with two consignment stores who sells knock-offs when people bring them in for resale. These consignment owners are not handbag savvy at all, and don't seem concerned about selling fakes. As these are the only two consignments in this small town, I would be marginalizing myself by telling them that what they are doing is illegal. :doh:

. As these are the only two consignments in this small town, I would be marginalizing myself by telling them that what they are doing is illegal. :doh:

You would be helping a business stay on the side of the law vs. defrauding customers, and helping to protect your neighbors from being defrauded.

View attachment 4023175

“Iris” at Tradesy stole my pictures for one of my Chanel bags. I reported the item, but I don’t know if Tradesy will do anything about it:confused1:

Iris steals a lot of photos. There was one bag that I was really interested in, but in some photos the bag looked like new and in others it looked well used. I ended up googling the images and they were 1000% Fashionphile's. I requested more photos from Iris to get a better idea on the actual condition and I got no response. I messaged again and she said she was busy and would send them next week. That was about a month ago. I don't trust any of her products.

Iris steals a lot of photos. There was one bag that I was really interested in, but in some photos the bag looked like new and in others it looked well used. I ended up googling the images and they were 1000% Fashionphile's. I requested more photos from Iris to get a better idea on the actual condition and I got no response. I messaged again and she said she was busy and would send them next week. That was about a month ago. I don't trust any of her products.

Did you report her to Fashionphile? I feel like they could help take down her shop. I reported the item about 2 weeks ago, but Tradesy hasn’t taken down the listing yet. I’ll email them soon. I don’t know how, but she has 1.4k sales.

Reactions: msrexy