How/where do you report website/shops/sellers of fakes/counterfeits?

Here's another Facebook group that sells fakes
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1636189593310052

I reported and nothing maybe if more of us report it it will get shut down?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 899
An eBay seller sold a fake Hermes bag to me , it was a blue colour 35 Epsom bag, the seller says he can guaranteed its authentic , but it arrived to be a fake very obviously , ebay seller : gt12ry7wl1989, the bag was inspected by bababebi.com that it was a fake bagImageUploadedByPurseForum1460859095.793456.jpg

Its crazy in Paris - the other day I was walking into the LV store and the police arrested a tourist who was carrying a fake LV bag. I Think it is so necessary. :yes:

I wish someone would go after all the people who sell Fake bags on the poshmark app. Maybe if poshmark got in trouble they would screen what gets posted for sale their app. It doesn't even matter if you report something as a fake because it either gets sold or is still for sale weeks later.

I wish someone would go after all the people who sell Fake bags on the poshmark app. Maybe if poshmark got in trouble they would screen what gets posted for sale their app. It doesn't even matter if you report something as a fake because it either gets sold or is still for sale weeks later.
Exactly , I've seen so many scammers on pm, they open new accnts, steal pics off of google/ebay/tradesy, then offer a "great deal" off of pm, encouraging the buyer to go through paypal or square pay.. the buyer pays, but the scammer never sends anything out. [emoji35]

The most weird thing is , the seller have provide a authenticate result from "******************" that prove the bag is authentic bag ,but when I file a claim on paypal , the seller haven't summit the document to PayPal to support him that the bag is authentic , so I guess the results is a fake documents too , I paid though paypal , lucky that paypal promised to return my money if I return the bag , is risky to send a fake bag out since I don't know if I have any legal responsibility if the custom caught the bag is fake

Omg I'm so sorry, thats a lot of money [emoji35] please tell me you got your money back.

The most weird thing is , the seller have provide a authenticate result from "******************" that prove the bag is authentic bag ,but when I file a claim on paypal , the seller haven't summit the document to PayPal to support him that the bag is authentic , so I guess the results is a fake documents too , I paid though paypal , lucky that paypal promised to return my money if I return the bag , is risky to send a fake bag out since I don't know if I have any legal responsibility if the custom caught the bag is fake

Have just found this for Hermes scarves (amongst others). OK, the average purchaser would not be buying in bulk but some scamster will and then sell on on Ebay etc. This is just one of the designs and brands available. They have pixelated the brand logo. Factory name Dahua. Shocking. I don't know where to post these so hope this is the right place. They look like pretty good fakes and I hate to think of people being diddle out of their hard - earned cash.
73bd307952c025cd9da4684e1e14bbf7.jpg
844a8d2baecb257ce1285f14be8e07f3.jpg

I read somewhere back in the Ghosts of Comments Past on this thread that it was someone's own fault for not doing due diligence when buying these things. I don't agree but I'd also add that sometimes other people buy them: husbands, mothers, boyfriends, etc. Fakes should be marked as fakes. How is an 82 year old grandmother supposed to know what LV bag is discontinued or the wrong spelling? They don't know that something should be $2000 and not $200. We should be more proactive about these things, not less. Allowing others to be penalized for not being experts is pretty lame and elitist. "Let the fools buy their Louie Vitton because WE know better"

How can you know for sure it is a fake when the price isn't 50-70% lower than the regular one? I have read a lot of stories about girls that bought fake bags only to discover later that they were fake. What I am asking how can you distinguish a good fake bag from a real one?

I read somewhere back in the Ghosts of Comments Past on this thread that it was someone's own fault for not doing due diligence when buying these things. I don't agree but I'd also add that sometimes other people buy them: husbands, mothers, boyfriends, etc. Fakes should be marked as fakes. How is an 82 year old grandmother supposed to know what LV bag is discontinued or the wrong spelling? They don't know that something should be $2000 and not $200. We should be more proactive about these things, not less. Allowing others to be penalized for not being experts is pretty lame and elitist. "Let the fools buy their Louie Vitton because WE know better"

It's always buyer beware unfortunately. In this day & age everything is faked: bags, perfumes, make up, tools, shoes, paintings, coins, etc. Scammers are nothing new.

As a consumer you have to try to educate yourself. We can try to help others and do what we can to stop counterfeiters but advising people to do their due diligence & beware is certainly not elitist, it's reality.