how to wear your chanel jacket...

Understood, but sometimes you need something different I could be wrong, but I think that it might end up at the sale eventually because everyone else is buying cute jackets ;)

I like that they are using some complicated Lesage tweeds instead if gimcrack embellishment. Much more classic Chanel IMO.

[emoji848][emoji848]hmmmmm. Sale would be good !!! And it is a great coverup and different. The tweed is pretty :smile:

Dear Pigleto thank you for posting all these pictures! Very useful information [emoji7] I love the green long jacket on you.
Can you tell me a bit more about the cream knitted dress
IMG_1508395777.462512.jpg
Just behind the model?
IMG_1508395956.935043.jpg
I guess is this dress?
Have you seen the puffy skirts?
IMG_1508396010.430139.jpg
View attachment 3856310
Thank you again!

Attachments

• IMG_1508396033.644520.jpg
    IMG_1508396033.644520.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 561
Dear Pigleto thank you for posting all these pictures! Very useful information [emoji7] I love the green long jacket on you.
Can you tell me a bit more about the cream knitted dress
View attachment 3856306
Just behind the model?
View attachment 3856307
I guess is this dress?
Have you seen the puffy skirts?
View attachment 3856308
View attachment 3856310
Thank you again!

Hi Ari !!

The cream dress is cashmere. Very soft. It’s a little see through from what I heard. Also comes in navy. I think it was about 3150. It is beautiful. I did not get to try it :smile:

I did not see the puffy skirts. I only saw the white skirt in the suit :smile:

Hope that helps :smile:

They are going to check w Chanel on the dress. The longer orange dress is also unlined. It was also itchy.

The owl bag was a bit heavy but more weighty. It was fine on the shoulder. It’s so pretty!! I think it’s wearable :smile:
View attachment 3855156
View attachment 3855154

Ok so apparently it’s ok to post pics. Think you have to in this world of instagram :smile:

This first jacket i fell hard for. It’s ecru w orange and green mixed in. Apparently the shoulders will have less ruching for production. Will see. I also tried it with a cruise necklace. Had little flowers :smile:

View attachment 3855155

This was the only pic I could get w the white jacket on. It was popular. It’s much prettier in person. The back does have a nice cape structure but I think it’s flattering. With the skirt it is a pretty suit :smile:. Think many of you will love this. It didn’t look as cute on me :smile:

View attachment 3855157

This jacket doesn’t photograph true to life. It’s much more green in real life. It was lined w a thin filmy material. There is a longer version too
View attachment 3855158 with the same lining.

View attachment 3855159
This one was very pretty. It was a tad small on me but I think was worn as a dress maybe on the runway ?

View attachment 3855160

This one was very full. It was completely unlined.
Love them all but especially the multicolor!

Understood, but sometimes you need something different I could be wrong, but I think that it might end up at the sale eventually because everyone else is buying cute jackets ;)

I like that they are using some complicated Lesage tweeds instead if gimcrack embellishment. Much more classic Chanel IMO.

Agreed. Intricate tweed and well cut pieces with nice details are worth the spending but I guess they make a larger profit on fashionable hoodies and T-shirts or industrial knits.[emoji848] I hope the more exceptional pieces will still be affordable.