how to wear your chanel jacket...

They are going to check w Chanel on the dress. The longer orange dress is also unlined. It was also itchy.

The owl bag was a bit heavy but more weighty. It was fine on the shoulder. It’s so pretty!! I think it’s wearable :smile:
View attachment 3855156
View attachment 3855154

Ok so apparently it’s ok to post pics. Think you have to in this world of instagram :smile:

This first jacket i fell hard for. It’s ecru w orange and green mixed in. Apparently the shoulders will have less ruching for production. Will see. I also tried it with a cruise necklace. Had little flowers :smile:

View attachment 3855155

This was the only pic I could get w the white jacket on. It was popular. It’s much prettier in person. The back does have a nice cape structure but I think it’s flattering. With the skirt it is a pretty suit :smile:. Think many of you will love this. It didn’t look as cute on me :smile:

View attachment 3855157

This jacket doesn’t photograph true to life. It’s much more green in real life. It was lined w a thin filmy material. There is a longer version too
View attachment 3855158 with the same lining.

View attachment 3855159
This one was very pretty. It was a tad small on me but I think was worn as a dress maybe on the runway ?

View attachment 3855160

This one was very full. It was completely unlined.

The multi color in both lengths is gorgeous.
As some of you know, the black and white as well as the similar print in the short sleeve version are the two I am planning to get. I cannot wait!
Love your photos pigleto!

Reactions: Genie27
Thanks ! I can’t wait to try the ruched jacket in my usual size. It’s cute on the smaller side. Yes it’s the same jacket. The second pic is me shooting a mirror shot. If anyone has the Cuba shorts in green it would match. My store still had those in a 36. My SA thought it would also go with the long striped pieced skirt from Cuba. Would have to see. I tried it with one of the necklaces that had pearls and flowers.

Here’s a shot of a different necklace. It had owls, urns, and columns :smile:
IMG_1508324952.306932.jpg

Thanks ! I can’t wait to try the ruched jacket in my usual size. It’s cute on the smaller side. Yes it’s the same jacket. The second pic is me shooting a mirror shot. If anyone has the Cuba shorts in green it would match. My store still had those in a 36. My SA thought it would also go with the long striped pieced skirt from Cuba. Would have to see. I tried it with one of the necklaces that had pearls and flowers.

View attachment 3855479

This fabric looks exquisite! I am so excited to try some of these jackets! It will be difficult to narrow down the beautiful choices from this collection. I also really love the look of the owl bag, but I am not sure I will be able to manage the weight of it.

View attachment 3855157

This jacket doesn’t photograph true to life. It’s much more green in real life. It was lined w a thin filmy material. There is a longer version too

Thanks for sharing. Do you remember the price of these two versions of the same jacket?

The longer coat was 7100. The shorter one was 5600 I believe.

View attachment 3855479

I love the ruched jacket and the green (both long and short). This owl necklace is killing me!!

Reactions: chaneljewel
They are going to check w Chanel on the dress. The longer orange dress is also unlined. It was also itchy.

The owl bag was a bit heavy but more weighty. It was fine on the shoulder. It’s so pretty!! I think it’s wearable :smile:
View attachment 3855156
View attachment 3855154

Ok so apparently it’s ok to post pics. Think you have to in this world of instagram :smile:

This first jacket i fell hard for. It’s ecru w orange and green mixed in. Apparently the shoulders will have less ruching for production. Will see. I also tried it with a cruise necklace. Had little flowers :smile:

View attachment 3855155

This was the only pic I could get w the white jacket on. It was popular. It’s much prettier in person. The back does have a nice cape structure but I think it’s flattering. With the skirt it is a pretty suit :smile:. Think many of you will love this. It didn’t look as cute on me :smile:

View attachment 3855157

View attachment 3855159
This one was very pretty. It was a tad small on me but I think was worn as a dress maybe on the runway ?

View attachment 3855160

You are such a Doll to share these with us -
Love the jacket- the full one- so chic!
So excited about this collection!
Thank you again for sharing
And that necklace!
Too wonderful

:nuts: Thank you very much pigleto972001 for sharing your pics :flowers:, they don't disappoint, on the contrary, the jackets look just as good as on the runway. I think it is a good decision to make that ruched jacket less ruched, that way it's attractive for more people. Can't wait to try the myself.

View attachment 3855156
View attachment 3855154

View attachment 3855155

View attachment 3855157

View attachment 3855159

View attachment 3855160

I like the tweed in the green jacket. The last full cut jacket looks good on you since you are tall. I think this could be a very useful piece especially in your climate and you can wear anything underneath it.

Last edited:
The full one was nice ! It’s a bit more than the cute jacket. I think the cute jacket is going to take up my cruise budget :smile: I also liked the CC tee :smile:
Understood, but sometimes you need something different I could be wrong, but I think that it might end up at the sale eventually because everyone else is buying cute jackets ;)

I like that they are using some complicated Lesage tweeds instead if gimcrack embellishment. Much more classic Chanel IMO.