How often do you rotate a bag, on average?

Constantly and often use multiple bags in a single day depending upon what I am doing. I use my b30 almost every day. I have some LV bags for different tasks. A neverfull for travel, (much as I get sick of seeing this bag everywhere very few bags beat its functionality), a delightful that i take to tennis courts (sometimes I take my B but only if I am practicing with my husband...I dont trust others to not spray sunblock on it and I dont want to make people uncomfortable) I have another LV with zippers that I carry when I dont really want to take a B and I have yet another small crossbody LV I take for neighborhood chores. I will probably get an Evelyne for that purpose at some point or a C. I am not using my K at all. It is beautiful but it is just not working for me. My B35s I use more on the weekends but I may start using more for work if I can find a lighter laptop sleeve with a strap.

I change / roatate my bag daily. Depending on the weather, I try avoid to bring my precious BK out in the rain. And other reason for the rotation of bag, its to match the color of my outfit :smile:)

Reactions: dotty8
Not often as I should! You ladies make me feel like I need to pick up the slack. I have a dedicated work purse, and try not to bring anything too flashy. It's really a shame that I don't rotate my bags and enjoy my collection more.

I rotate my bags anything from 1 day to 1 week. But I normally uses a different bag for weekends (e.g. Evelyne/Lindy/Bolide) so I guess no more than 5 straight days in a row for me.