How often do you cut and color your hair?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Usually I cut my hair three times a year. I don't color it at all, I prefer my natural color (I'm blond). But I'm pregnant now and I haven't cut my hair for more than 6 months. I decided to change my haircut after the birth of my second baby. As my hair is really long now, I'm thinking about shag hairstyle. I've already found a good collection on https://therighthairstyles.com/category/haircuts/shag-hairstyles/ . I want to create something like this:
    [​IMG]
    I think that this hairstyle won't need much time to look after as I'll be too busy with the baby. What do you think, girls? What hairstyles did you do after the birth?

chessmont likes this.
  2. I usually do highlights and a cut every 6 months - I can't afford to go more often and my hair doesn't grow terribly fast so I can get away with it. I wish I could go more often, because I usually wait until my hair looks like garbage to get it done again.

3. My hair grows super fast so I get a cut every 6 weeks. I have at least 50% grey (natural is a light-medium brown) I get blonde highlights and darker lowlights and it's great I only need to do it every 12 weeks. Camouflages the grey better than if I dyed it dark- the roots hardly show with the coloring I get.

4. My hair is pixie short and pink right now :smile: so I can only get away with every 5 weeks or so.

5. I get my hair cut done about every 2-3 months.

6. I have extensions so I have to get them removed and put back in every 6-8 weeks, I usually get a trim, a conditioning treatment and gloss toner done at the same time. Right now I do a bayalage so I only have to get it refreshed every 5 or so months (my favorite thing about it!).

7. I paint the hair every two months, after painting I cut the hair ends. My hair always has one length but looks healthy and beautiful