How often do you cut and color your hair?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I cut my hair about 2-3 times a year. And rarely color it because it's too damaging.

2. i cut and color about every 8 weeks..sometimes longer if im lazy.

3. i try to endue as long as possible...but my hair grows fast...so every 6~7 weeks.

4. I usually get it cut and colored depending on how fast my roots grow back... its usually between 2-3 months

5. I get my haircut every 6 weeks, I get highlights roughly every 12 weeks.

6. Wow!! Lots of 6 to 8 weeks... Mine is more like 6 to 8 months. But just recently, I found a hair stylist that I love and I travel there so often, that it's more like 3 to 5 months.

My color gets done every few months because I used to highlight my hair alot and the solid brown color fades on those blonde strands PLUS I need to cover those grays. Had those grays since I was 14... **sigh**

I used to pay $350 - $450 (no tip yet) to get it cut and colored every 3 months, but now it's very low key. I found that I love love Japanese haircuts, so I tried it out and now when I travel to Asia, I get it cut for $3.50... Yep, three dollars and fifty cents. That includes a $1.50 tip. LOL!
    I love my razor japanese-inspired cuts. If I can't travel to Asia, I think I'll have to go to J-town and find a hairdresser.

I love tPF! Now I'm inspired to get caramel highlights to frame the face. Thanks, OP!

7. I cut my hair once every 4 months but I need to cut my fringe every 2 months.

8. I get my haircut every 3 months along with coloring hair.

9. i cut about every 3-4months and color every 4-5months. honestly, do it only when the roots bother me.

10. Cut, color, & highlights every 5 weeks like clockwork.

I don't understand how all of you can go so long between appointments. I'm envious.

11. if you think you're crazy then you must think i'm nuts since i haven't cut my hair in over a year as i recall but i really should go for a trim.

12. All over color is high maintenance!! Roots would bother me a lot and my hair grows pretty fast..I imagine that I'd have to get it done every 5 weeks! Wow..this is why I love my highlights. :smile:

13. I get highlights and a cut roughly every 2 months. It's a process though, so if I'm feeling lazy it's more like 3 months.

14. Every 8-10 weeks. If I try to go longer than that, my bangs get all shaggy and drive me crazy. I also like to experiment with colour, but right now I'm very close to my natural (dark) colour and it's super healthy, so I may just get a subtle tint. I have an appointment on Fri!

15. i get my hair cut every 3 monthes, and dye it every month, my hair fades easy its black/white/blue