How often do you cut and color your hair?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't colour my hair anymore, but I get it cut every 8weeks

2. You're not :smile: I haven't colored my hair since my "red hair" phase in 8th grade and I get it cut anywhere from once a year to once 6 months. In college, every summer I'd go short and just let it grow out until the next summer. I even made sure to get enough layers so it wouldn't look unstyled when it got long.

3. 4-6 weeks

4. I color once a month, i'm wearing a short bob style so I have the back cut about every 2 weeks...

5. I cut my hair every second month and I try to dye it as often.

I recently found out that we got 2 hairdresser schools in town and it will be a lot cheaper if you go to them + they do an awesome job.

I never tried it out myself yet, but my friend did hers there and it turned out great.

So i'm thinking about trying it out, then you might be able to do it more often.

6. I have decided to stop coloring my hair. There..........I said it, Im 42, not too grey, just a little around the temples. Im gonna look like He-- for awhile but Im so sick of it!!!:yucky: I think Im having some kind of crisis!

7. I guess I'm lazy or cheap...and I really love having long hair. I only cut mine 2 times a year. I color my own hair and I touch up every 2-3 months.

8. i get hair treatments every week mostly the kerastase ritual treatment and when the person who helps me does the treatment says " your ends are getting a tad dry" i make an appointment with my other stylist. its kind of funny i have a differnt person who does my highlights, another person who does the base color, and another person who cuts my hair all in 2 different salons =P but the treatment is whoever is available that day.
    id say i get a haircut about once/month =S
    im going to cut it down so my hair actually will be longer haha

9. Not often anymore. When younger, I used to change my hair every 3 months, and drastically. Right now I'm trying to grow it out so I'm only trimming every 6 weeks or so.

10. I get my hair cut every 6 weeks. I have long hair, and long layers. I also get a touch up every six weeks because I went crazy highlights last year, with too much blonde (I am dark brown), and the highlights keep seeping through. So, the touch up brings the dark color back to my hair, and covers the 5 grays that I have, heehee. I recently got caramel highlights to "face frame", which I love.

11. I get it cut and highlighted every 2 to 3 months! Depends on how quickly it has grown but 3 months max.

12. 6-8 weeks for my highlights, colour and cut.

Sometimes I get a quick cut in between.

13. I color my hair every 3-4 weeks and it's a big operation because I've started going the indigo-henna route which requires a time commitment of about 6 hours. I haven't cut my hair for the past year.

14. I'm growing my hair since January, so I'm not cutting it anymore.
    I'm coloring my roots every three weeks, I have LOTS of grey hair, I'm 33 and it runs in my family. My mom was totaly grey at age 35.

15. Cut and colour once a month.