how do you organize and store your nail polish?

I went thru the same dilemma - in the end I chose to order by brand, then by colour within each brand. Organizing by colour only just looked too haphazard with all the different bottle shapes mixed up together

I'd go by seasons. I often feel like wearing a vamp/a bright, and then it helps to have them all together :smile:

Thank you for the suggestions. I think I will have some time this weekend to sort it out. Right now I am using a rectangle hat box (of sorts). I can double stack NP in it since it is kind of tall, so I have the 2nd row of NP in small little baskets. I think I may have to line the bottom row with shorter nail polish bottles. I love these kind of organization projects!

This is the box my hubby bought me for my birthday, and I absolutely love it! I've already out grown it though, I've bought way more np's and other stuff since the pics were taken! The first pic is on its side for some reason. One more pic to come. The last pic was taken looking down at it from the side.

Thanks to coachlover1000.....I went out and purchased this lovely toolbox.
I am able to hold all my Gelish polishes along with my alcohol, acetone, led lamp and magnifying lamp.....with room for more polishes in the future (12 more are on the way, as I type this:woohoo:). A little larger than I would like but the best storage solution for me, so far.

Attachments

• polishbox.jpg
    polishbox.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 455
I am able to hold all my Gelish polishes along with my alcohol, acetone, led lamp and magnifying lamp.....with room for more polishes in the future (12 more are on the way, as I type this:woohoo:). A little larger than I would like but the best storage solution for me, so far.

Fabulous! Love the pic!

what model is that toolbox?

I got a Helmer, but now I'm running out of space! I love it though... it keeps everything organized for me and looks great with the rest of my furniture.

don't tempt me.... my husband would kill me if i bought another!

But you have to get #2...you can't put your overflow into something that doesn't match!

I agree!! :tup:

See? Thats puckettk, me, and vtfroggie all thinking the same thing...and great minds do think alike!

You really have to get another one! I agree with all the ladies! I have two and they really don't take up much space.
attachment.php

Attachments

• collectie 003.JPG
    collectie 003.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,049