how do you organize and store your nail polish?

I'm trying to swatch all of my nail polishes... thought you ladies might enjoy this photo of the wheels I created :smile:

Fabulous photo! This is totally art to me :love:

I used to have a curver box but after moving two times and careful selecting, it now fits in this uber cute owl box.

20150530_165346_zpspo6wfe2p.jpg

20150530_165400_zpsbpi1fpg4.jpg

20150530_165420_zpsxw2clrai.jpg

There is still some room for additions, and I kept a few 'doubtees' that will be reviewed again later.

What a beautiful treasure chest for pretties! Adorable owl to guard your polishes :biggrin:

Oooh! Here's mine :
View attachment 3043726

I am a lil bit OC. I decided one day that i want to just to stick to Essies because i think it looks cuter and neater when they are all the same and matchy matchy so i gave away all my Opis and Orlys. This is what i ended up with. Hehe

Love the organization ideas , girls!
Keep em coming!

I love your personal Essie salon! Essie was my first polish love & the most represented brand in my collection. Seeing those square bottles together makes me ridiculously happy!

Last edited:
:love: Thank you so much for sharing your collection with us! You've long been a polish muse of mine (having turned me on to Smith & Cult and A-England with your beautiful swatches and polish-veteran views), but now I see you're an organizational goddess as well :biggrin:

I hope you're loving your new home!
Ha! An organizational goddess!! Thanks!