How can I make my calves smaller?

Hello Cinlq! Thank you for sharing all the details! My Zoom consultation with Dr Liu will be Dec 8th and that’s when I decided if I will go through this surgery or not. If things goes well I will schedule the surgery beginning of January. I really appreciate you took all the time to tell us your experience! Can you please update some more pictures of your calves. How’s everything going for you now? Are you able to walk normal now? Thank you!
I'll try to update pictures this weekend. =)

Everything is great! I stopped using the crutches during the second week of recovery. I am not walking normally yet. I do walk with a limp on the right leg because that calf has not fully relaxed yet like it has on my left leg. Also, I downgraded from a 3inch heel to a 1-inch heel. My left leg doesn't need it but my right one feels better with it when I walk. I'm hoping to ditch the shoes by the fifth week and train my calves to walk without them. No pain but again, just lots of tightness.

I'm excited for you! Feel free to email me instead. I check that more than I go on here.

Today marks the last day of week 4. Legs are healing very well. I can stand flat footed but the right leg is still very tight behind the knees. The scars look amazing. It looks darker in the pictures.

Attachments

• 2EAA3017-9CF4-48FF-87E1-316D014BEA76.jpeg
    2EAA3017-9CF4-48FF-87E1-316D014BEA76.jpeg
    216.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 113E67A7-EEC5-46AB-AD03-7A46C5831EA5.jpeg
    113E67A7-EEC5-46AB-AD03-7A46C5831EA5.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 87394F09-C0EB-4A9C-B361-0508EDB8B308.jpeg
    87394F09-C0EB-4A9C-B361-0508EDB8B308.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 45
  • E54AF1EE-4BD9-4EAF-A08F-4E5F795BC68C.jpeg
    E54AF1EE-4BD9-4EAF-A08F-4E5F795BC68C.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 39
Hello Cinlq! Thank you for sharing all the details! My Zoom consultation with Dr Liu will be Dec 8th and that’s when I decided if I will go through this surgery or not. If things goes well I will schedule the surgery beginning of January. I really appreciate you took all the time to tell us your experience! Can you please update some more pictures of your calves. How’s everything going for you now? Are you able to walk normal now? Thank you!

Hi kim4nguyen,

Just curious if you had your consult and if you decided to move forward with Dr. Liu. My consult with him is schedule in a few weeks. I have been wanting to go to Korea, like many of you, but the quarantine prison ruins my plans. I've been waiting 2 years for things to change but I can't wait anymore...

Hi kim4nguyen,

Just curious if you had your consult and if you decided to move forward with Dr. Liu. My consult with him is schedule in a few weeks. I have been wanting to go to Korea, like many of you, but the quarantine prison ruins my plans. I've been waiting 2 years for things to change but I can't wait anymore...
Everything went well! My surgery day is coming up. 1/18/22 I m excited and nervous at the same time.

I had my calf reduction surgery and RF yesterday with Dr. Liu. I am pretty sore and crampy but surprised that it's not excruciating. I took on my ace wrap bandages and I am so pleased with how much skinnier my calves are! Yay! Having skinnier calves has been a life long dream of mine. =)

Reactions: thelilachour
I had my calf reduction surgery and RF yesterday with Dr. Liu. I am pretty sore and crampy but surprised that it's not excruciating. I took on my ace wrap bandages and I am so pleased with how much skinnier my calves are! Yay! Having skinnier calves has been a life long dream of mine. =)
Omg yay congratulations! I m so happy for you. You did it! How’s everything going?