Hollywood Exes vh1

Finally saw that episode ..not sure if it was just the editing, but it looked as if Mayte was really trying to work herself up! It was the longest "argument" ever. Jessica kept apologizing, and it looked as if Mayte was looking for her to say something so she could get upset. I finally just turned the channel :shrugs:

Mayte needs to get a grip! Is she really trying to pick a fight with Jessica all because she had an abortion...at 17?!!!
I really felt like Jessica didn't even owe Mayte an apology, but gave her one anyway and yet STILL Mayte went on, she needs to realise how she came across, because it certainly made me think that she had issues enough for Prince to split from her...
Nicole is always the neutral one in these situations, and that is what i like about her, it seems like Andrea and Sheree always have Mayte's back (why?) and they actually seem to show dislike for Jessica at every turn, so then why be her 'friend' then??

I feel like Mayte could benefit from some counselling or something. I mean she just cannot behave that way towards other women just because she lost her babies. Lots of women will unfortunately lose their babies and yet they will understand when women feel the need to have abortions (for whatever reason)
I do not think that they will come back from this, i think Jessica would be willing to let it go but not Mayte, she is like a dog with a bone.

I think something must have happened off camera because Mayte looks straight up nuts otherwise.

I am also glad Jessica blew up Sheree's fake a$$ about the drinking. You could see from the first episode she is a phony.

This is extremely random and I should probably be sleep, but I'm watching Nip/Tuck on Netflix and Mayte was on an episode. And nude...wow...lol, wasn't expecting to see her and her a**