Hollywood Exes vh1

DC-Cutie said:
These ladies need to talk and drink water, not alcohol. Anytime alcohol is involved, the conversations always get messy.

Mayte is mad at Prince and taking it out on Jessica. I don't believe for her apology was sincere. But, I do believe that if Mayte was so upset, she could have called Jessica and they could have talked one-on-one. No need for the peanut gallery.

Percy is giving me H.U.D vibes. Andrea seems clueless.

H.U.D Vibes? Wat dat is? ;)

I like Jessica *ducks*
she's just different I do think she was really sorry.
Mayte totally over-reacted like I feel her pain but Jessica's abortion isn't her business.
Nicole is so gorgeous it's sickening lol

can i just say i have had a stillborn 2010 and then i misscarried at thanksgiving if someone told me they had an abortion i would be ok i would not be mad at the lady . jessica did not say it to hurt mayte and mayte does need help you cant loose it every time someone has an abortion

can i just say i have had a stillborn 2010 and then i misscarried at thanksgiving if someone told me they had an abortion i would be ok i would not be mad at the lady . jessica did not say it to hurt mayte and mayte does need help you cant loose it every time someone has an abortion

Oh my, I'm so sorry for your losses.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Mayte totally over reacted amd has misplaced anger.

i do not think people should walk on egg shells around mayte i like her but people do have abortion people do give kids up for adoption . now jessica should have never said nothing about meat cause she should hav known someone would say stuff.

Mayte was out of order. She should have spoke with Jessica privately if she had issues. And what makes it worse it that Jessica tried to reach out to her and she ignored her. This is only VH1 trying to create some drama.