Scarves Hermesmatic - worth a try? Please post your opinions and before/after photos of scarves

Some before and after pocket squares:
View attachment 3735850

By far my favorite results were with the purple dye! I wish I got everything dyed with this color -
Love how the teal in the losange became navy and the bandana is very vibrant
View attachment 3735851

Not too thrilled with this one but it was a fun process!
View attachment 3735859

I'm in love with all your transformations, especially the one you're less excited about! I think the combo of pink, orange, and brown is gorgeous! And the purple dipped bandana and losange, yum!

Reactions: GUCCIhoochie
Reactions: GUCCIhoochie
Some before and after pocket squares:
View attachment 3735850

By far my favorite results were with the purple dye! I wish I got everything dyed with this color -
Love how the teal in the losange became navy and the bandana is very vibrant
View attachment 3735851

Not too thrilled with this one but it was a fun process!
View attachment 3735859
Count me in on the love for your Mosaique. I think it's fabulous! And was your Jeux pouchette dyed violet? It's quite subtle. What fun! Can't wait for mine to arrive.....

Went yesterday...had a little too much fun!! I picked up 2 of the 3 scarves from Friday but one I did not like the outcome so left it be double dyed. One of the SAs had a maxi twilly that was double dyed and it was amazing. So, I will pick it up this week and see how it came it...first dyed pink and then blue...hmmmm.

A couple of the SAs I know from Madison were there and I had a lot of fun digging through the bins with them looking for old beauties that had been transformed. I took home 3! I couldn't resist the colors and knew that they were each one of a kind that I would not be able to track down if I regretted not buying them. First is "Mineraux". The scarf is mostly black with a bright turquoise border and turquoise, gray and olive minerals. I really simple, wearable, casual scarf! Perfect with jeans. The next is the purple butterflies (not sure of the official name), the colors in this one are amazing! And, finally, a turquoise reindeer scarf...it is navy and bright turquoise and similar to @BBCs Della, the snowflakes are silver. I can't capture the color of the turquoise but this scarf is much prettier IRL!!

I will post me and my sister's transformations once I have picked them all up!

IMG_1638.JPG IMG_1639.JPG IMG_1640.JPG IMG_1641.JPG

Went yesterday...had a little too much fun!! I picked up 2 of the 3 scarves from Friday but one I did not like the outcome so left it be double dyed. One of the SAs had a maxi twilly that was double dyed and it was amazing. So, I will pick it up this week and see how it came it...first dyed pink and then blue...hmmmm.

A couple of the SAs I know from Madison were there and I had a lot of fun digging through the bins with them looking for old beauties that had been transformed. I took home 3! I couldn't resist the colors and knew that they were each one of a kind that I would not be able to track down if I regretted not buying them. First is "Mineraux". The scarf is mostly black with a bright turquoise border and turquoise, gray and olive minerals. I really simple, wearable, casual scarf! Perfect with jeans. The next is the purple butterflies (not sure of the official name), the colors in this one are amazing! And, finally, a turquoise reindeer scarf...it is navy and bright turquoise and similar to @BBCs Della, the snowflakes are silver. I can't capture the color of the turquoise but this scarf is much prettier IRL!!

I will post me and my sister's transformations once I have picked them all up!

View attachment 3736160 View attachment 3736161 View attachment 3736163 View attachment 3736164
Wow! :loveeyes: These are wonderful. I've never seen the reindeer scarf...do you know the name?