Hermes Sydney

Hi everyone, does anyone know how much a mini Kelly is in Australia? Has anyone received one from Sydney? And if so what kind of spend did you need? I have been spending about 1:1 for B25's but before I request a mini Kelly I want to have a better understanding of the likelihood of getting one and what kind of spend I need. I don't want to keep asking for something that is unlikely to happen. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Culoucou
Hi everyone, does anyone know how much a mini Kelly is in Australia? Has anyone received one from Sydney? And if so what kind of spend did you need? I have been spending about 1:1 for B25's but before I request a mini Kelly I want to have a better understanding of the likelihood of getting one and what kind of spend I need. I don't want to keep asking for something that is unlikely to happen. Thanks in advance.

What colour are you after?

Reactions: this_is_rj
I think mini kelly in epsom is around 12k mark (educated guess lol), coz I know someone's goat skin mini kelly was about 13k...
feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :smile:
Ratios I have heard so far is about 1:2.5 to 1:3 (YIKES!), obviously colour preference definitely makes a difference...

I think mini kelly in epsom is around 12k mark (educated guess lol), coz I know someone's goat skin mini kelly was about 13k...
feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :smile:
Ratios I have heard so far is about 1:2.5 to 1:3 (YIKES!), obviously colour preference definitely makes a difference...
Thank you so much. I thought pre spend would be crazy. I want black with GHW in goat skin so I sounds like I would be in the 1:3 territory. I am not sure it is worth it, especially given I know I would be happy with another B25 and pre spend is so much less.

Reactions: Culoucou
Thank you so much. I thought pre spend would be crazy. I want black with GHW in goat skin so I sounds like I would be in the 1:3 territory. I am not sure it is worth it, especially given I know I would be happy with another B25 and pre spend is so much less.
Chevre comes in rarely too. Black is so highly sought after. You would have many clients far ahead on this wishlist, easily having spent 1:3+....

Hello fellow sydney siders!
I’ve spent nearly 18k (yikes!!) with my SA in the last 3 months, been asking for a mini lindy everytime (I went for asking for a red shade to really any neutral ish colour at this point) and she told me that there really isn’t many coming in and it’s so hard to get. Last time I was there she told me if I were to be a little more open to choices, I should just wait a k25 instead since there’s more of those. So I said sure, why not... so now I’m just waiting for the shoe to drop and feeling a bit stupid for spending so much and not gotten anything yet! Keeping my fingers crossed for everybody and A bag!

Hello fellow sydney siders!
I’ve spent nearly 18k (yikes!!) with my SA in the last 3 months, been asking for a mini lindy everytime (I went for asking for a red shade to really any neutral ish colour at this point) and she told me that there really isn’t many coming in and it’s so hard to get. Last time I was there she told me if I were to be a little more open to choices, I should just wait a k25 instead since there’s more of those. So I said sure, why not... so now I’m just waiting for the shoe to drop and feeling a bit stupid for spending so much and not gotten anything yet! Keeping my fingers crossed for everybody and A bag!
How exciting, your SA has pretty much told you she can get you a K25! That size is very sort after and $18k-ish spend for one is pretty good IMO. Take the Kelly when it arrives, keep shopping with your SA and I am sure when mini lindy is more readily available she will have one for you. I think there is production issues for some bags due to the pandemic.

How exciting, your SA has pretty much told you she can get you a K25! That size is very sort after and $18k-ish spend for one is pretty good IMO. Take the Kelly when it arrives, keep shopping with your SA and I am sure when mini lindy is more readily available she will have one for you. I think there is production issues for some bags due to the pandemic.
Thank you! I’m keeping hopeful!
I have to say I’m pretty noob and started off last year buying Hermes online where I got a garden party, which I now realise i should have done in store.. then the first visit to the store was with a random SA but he did give me a mini Evelyne in black with ghw which I was very grateful for considering I just walked in!
it also seems like picotins are quite easy to get? Both SAs seems to have hinted so, and everytime I go in I see someone getting one!
Do you know if these random bags count towards the quota? Or as long as you’re not taking any B K or C you can keep buying other bags?

Reactions: Mapoon
Thank you! I’m keeping hopeful!
I have to say I’m pretty noob and started off last year buying Hermes online where I got a garden party, which I now realise i should have done in store.. then the first visit to the store was with a random SA but he did give me a mini Evelyne in black with ghw which I was very grateful for considering I just walked in!
it also seems like picotins are quite easy to get? Both SAs seems to have hinted so, and everytime I go in I see someone getting one!
Do you know if these random bags count towards the quota? Or as long as you’re not taking any B K or C you can keep buying other bags?
Usually leather goods do not count towards spend for a B/K/C. Sometimes if you get a HTF item like a mini lindy it seems like your spend for a B/K/C kind of starts over but I think it depends on a lot of factors. I think it is a little different if you have been a long term, loyal client. I also think it is a bit easier to get your first B/K/C especially if you are flexible on colour and size. Spend online doesn't count. You should select which SA you liked working with best and shop only with them in the future.