Hermes Sydney

How long have you waited for a reply? It could be that it's their off day. Maybe it helps to let them know the items that you're looking to get on your next visit? It might get them excited :smile:
The first SA it’s been more than a month and I never heard back from her. So when I went in the next time I got a new SA whom I bough from and who I thought we got along well, yet again no reply... maybe as you said Babypooh777 she might be on her off day. let’s hope she gets back to me between now and when I come in next ☺️

Both gave me their cards and yet went MIA when I emailed them. That’s what baffles me
Since covid restriction has started there are more people need to make an appointment to see SA’s
And with limited numbers of customers each SA can serve, they might have to prioritize by regular clients to new clients. Unless you have a specific items you wish to explore. Good luck :smile:

It could be delayed due to the Christmas period now being over, I've noticed it's generally quieter/less staff on in the store and much slower/non existent replies from people I have worked with for a while - they might be having hard earned breaks right now! I will often now just call the main line to arrange an appointment that way I dont have to wait for the day my SA is working

It could be delayed due to the Christmas period now being over, I've noticed it's generally quieter/less staff on in the store and much slower/non existent replies from people I have worked with for a while - they might be having hard earned breaks right now! I will often now just call the main line to arrange an appointment that way I dont have to wait for the day my SA is working
Do you mean calling the store to book an appointment with my preferred SA or an appointment with just anyone?

I prefer to go back to the same SA if possible. Haven’t thought about calling up the store to book appointments at all.

I re-read my post above and it is a bit confusing! ha
I never go to a 'random SA' - but recently I've found it easier just to phone the store and they book in my chosen SA for me. It just happens to suit my schedule a bit easier at the moment as I decide quite last minute to go visit. It may be easier for me given I typically know the days my SA will be in.

I re-read my post above and it is a bit confusing! ha
I never go to a 'random SA' - but recently I've found it easier just to phone the store and they book in my chosen SA for me. It just happens to suit my schedule a bit easier at the moment as I decide quite last minute to go visit. It may be easier for me given I typically know the days my SA will be in.
I see. That’s a good suggestion actually. I’ll ring up the shop tmr. Thank you