Hermes Sydney

Sounds like it coincides with stock arriving into Aus, hence the restock of SLGs and others online, but bags! Do you mean they were on offer to buy?

Yess!! People were actually buying them..I was there for half an hour and saw 4 different people buying 4 different bags! I didn't get anything though cause I'm focusing on B/K/C :biggrin:

:amazed::amazed: This lady was offered a K28 in just 2 months with a very small spending history, anyone received a bag offer recently? or received an offer for B/K/C without a 2:1 or 3:1 spending history? A little surprised about this and her SA is Tsuikei (the older Asian guy) and it took a friend's mum a very long time (over a year) to hit her first K and then SO with him, they spend a fair bit on homewares and scarves. Perhaps this is to do with new store and more stock levels or...?
She shares her whole H journey in her H highlights for the ones interested to see how she got her K.

Screenshot (23).png

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
:amazed::amazed: This lady was offered a K28 in just 2 months with a very small spending history, anyone received a bag offer recently? or received an offer for B/K/C without a 2:1 or 3:1 spending history? A little surprised about this and her SA is Tsuikei (the older Asian guy) and it took a friend's mum a very long time (over a year) to hit her first K and then SO with him, they spend a fair bit on homewares and scarves. Perhaps this is to do with new store and more stock levels or...?
She shares her whole H journey in her H highlights for the ones interested to see how she got her K.

While I'm happy for her, I feel kinda sad with stories like this. I'm sure there are a lot of people who have spent 2:1 or more and still have not gotten a bag offer. I wonder how they would feel :sad: wrong SA? Wrong time? Wrong purchase? Who knows...

View attachment 4866625
Im sure she has been built up her profile with pre-spending :smile: Her ig story clearly shows she has previously visited the stores.

Reactions: acrowcounted
Im sure she has been built up her profile with pre-spending :smile: Her ig story clearly shows she has previously visited the stores.

Visited previously but not necessarily bought a lot by the looks of things.. Orans, 2 x Belt, Blanket, Cushions, couple of ceramics and that looks to be about it.. maybe she spent more but not showing it... though her profile looks like she shares everything she buys...lol...even she herself said she broke all H myths and etc...

Agree that it's a bit frustrating to people who have done 2:1 or 2:3 ratio in spending and still haven't received a bag offer though...but perhaps she was open to anything in terms of colour and etc...

Visited previously but not necessarily bought a lot by the looks of things.. Orans, 2 x Belt, Blanket, Cushions, couple of ceramics and that looks to be about it.. maybe she spent more but not showing it... though her profile looks like she shares everything she buys...lol...even she herself said she broke all H myths and etc...

Agree that it's a bit frustrating to people who have done 2:1 or 2:3 ratio in spending and still haven't received a bag offer though...but perhaps she was open to anything in terms of colour and etc...
As far as I know, now is one of the best time to get the birkin or kelly especilly if you are open to k28 not only k25 or open to both b25 and b30.
Open to bright color, as you can see she got the blue atol which not many willing to take.
Definitely help if it is the first bag, seems like hermes is quite generous to new client.

Please dont be sour to your SA, it wont help you to secure ur bag faster. He or she probably is working hard to secure your dream bag.

I was in the Sydney store on Saturday and was looking at the display bags, the SA (random as I don’t have a relationship there) said we got stock of bags if you would like anything except for xxx listing the obvious. I didn’t end up asking for anything. ‍♀️ What could u possibly get as a walk in that’s usable?

I was in the Sydney store on Saturday and was looking at the display bags, the SA (random as I don’t have a relationship there) said we got stock of bags if you would like anything except for xxx listing the obvious. I didn’t end up asking for anything. ‍♀ What could u possibly get as a walk in that’s usable?

Mini evelyne? Picotin? Or maybe those new Kelly/Constance Wallet to go?

I’ve seen so many good stuff every day in the past week but never quick enough.

can anyone shed light to why this one is so pricey?

Attachments

• 3ED4B95C-F5CA-4315-89CC-5BBC57237BAF.png
    3ED4B95C-F5CA-4315-89CC-5BBC57237BAF.png
    483.7 KB · Views: 26