Hermes Sydney

Meeeeeeeee omgomgomg...first purchase from the website! But I have a feeling it's going to be cancelled :sad: everything seemed to be too smooth lol

View attachment 4857651

From my experience when it says 'your order is being reviewed', the stock would not be coming from the online office but sourced from one of the stores. The delivery time will also be longer (a week or longer) as opposed to 1-2 business days. There is the possibility cancellation may occur but I've had that occur only when 'this item will be subject to a delivery delay' displayed on the item page. There may be other reasons others experience but that is mine.

I hope your item isn't cancelled and that you receive a shipping confirmation soon. All the best.

OMG that's unreal!! I can imagine your heart rate going up! Good luck and we look forward to you posting the beautiful piece when received!
From my experience when it says 'your order is being reviewed', the stock would not be coming from the online office but sourced from one of the stores. The delivery time will also be longer (a week or longer) as opposed to 1-2 business days. There is the possibility cancellation may occur but I've had that occur only when 'this item will be subject to a delivery delay' displayed on the item page. There may be other reasons others experience but that is mine.

I hope your item isn't cancelled and that you receive a shipping confirmation soon. All the best.

I got the shipping notification!!! So excited!! This is so weird as I wasn't even stalking the site. I guess good things come when you least expect it :biggrin:

Suddenly there was a massive restock of small leather goods. Managed to get a bearn mini in rose shocking then later it came out with Quebracho (light brown) colour.

Not just SLGs but also scarves and scarf rings... saw about ~50 added yesterday!
Some decent SLGs, also saw a Clic 16 wallet in gold but was gone within 30 mins