Hermes switzerland

Hello everyone, does anyone here successfully received their wishlist particularly in Geneva? I would like to know if how likely to get it once placed your wishlist? Just recently moved to Switzerland and visited the boutique in Geneva. Nine months ago, I bought the evelyne TPM and put my wishlist. And then recently, I went back and bought the lindy and asked if I still have my wishlist in their system and my SA confirmed that it is still there. I’m not sure if I was just lucky to just walked in and got the non quota bags that I asked or it’s really how the way it is here regardless if you have a good purchase history or not as long as there’s a stock? I like this shop, service is good, it’s hassle-free experience. Though they are more expensive than buying it in EU but I really don’t mind.

Hello everyone, does anyone here successfully received their wishlist particularly in Geneva? I would like to know if how likely to get it once placed your wishlist? Just recently moved to Switzerland and visited the boutique in Geneva. Nine months ago, I bought the evelyne TPM and put my wishlist. And then recently, I went back and bought the lindy and asked if I still have my wishlist in their system and my SA confirmed that it is still there. I’m not sure if I was just lucky to just walked in and got the non quota bags that I asked or it’s really how the way it is here regardless if you have a good purchase history or not as long as there’s a stock? I like this shop, service is good, it’s hassle-free experience. Though they are more expensive than buying it in EU but I really don’t mind.
Hi I visited geneva H store this August . What I understood, if they have stock they offer non quota bags . I wanted a tpm and it was late afternoon and the SA asked me to come following day early morning aroubd 10am to offer the bag before they run out of stock.Also i saw some were offered picotin, lindy also constance 24as well. I bought a pair of chypre ( hard to find) and she put my name on wish list for a birkin ( but down side is i was not staying that long in geneva) so i didnt managed to get the birkin but got the tpm the next day.yes true its expensive than any other H store in europe

Hi I visited geneva H store this August . What I understood, if they have stock they offer non quota bags . I wanted a tpm and it was late afternoon and the SA asked me to come following day early morning aroubd 10am to offer the bag before they run out of stock.Also i saw some were offered picotin, lindy also constance 24as well. I bought a pair of chypre ( hard to find) and she put my name on wish list for a birkin ( but down side is i was not staying that long in geneva) so i didnt managed to get the birkin but got the tpm the next day.yes true its expensive than any other H store in europe
Thanks for the info. I assume you are a tourist, so does it mean they do offer quota bags to tourists too by wishlist as opposed to what I have been told that quota bags are for locals only and by wishlist?

Yes
Thanks for the info. I assume you are a tourist, so does it mean they do offer quota bags to tourists too by wishlist as opposed to what I have been told that quota bags are for locals only and by wishlist?
Yes Iam a tourist . For some reason i had a luck and she put my name but i even knew they offer quota bags for locals only and i was surprised too

Hi All, Does anyone visit Gstaad boutique? I’ve been there before Christmas and faced so rude SA! I am a frequent Hermes consumer and I had never ever experienced so terrible behavior from any Hermes sales person.

I had a lovely time at the Geneva store on a weekday afternoon recently. They seemed to have good stock for a relatively small store. I saw multiple mini Evelyns brought out as well as larger sizes. I asked for a Calvi Duo and they did not have any at that time, but asked me if I could come back the following morning. I could not unfortunately, but they seem to get pretty frequent shipments.

Very friendly SAs at this store. They offer everyone espresso with an H-themed sugar cube. :smile:

DD7581F6-8726-43DF-9A3D-443A62E2970A.jpeg

68FA8EBA-2799-4238-9282-C8B74B184F6D.jpeg

Hello, I have bought items at the store in the last months and ended up with a different SA each time… the last SA was nice, we connected quite good… he offered me a non quota bag… gave me his card… to my surprise there is no direct number but an e-mail only on that card.
I wrote him an email a week ago regarding some other items (not quota bags obv) which I am interested in so we could take an appointment but didn’t get any answer. I am local by the way.

-What would you do in that situation?
-Should I email him again or go directly at the store?

Thanks for your help

Just recently moved in Switzerland. My SA in Geneva never replied to my messages even though he asked me to message him even if I would like to make an appointment. So, I just go to the boutique and end up with different SA each time I visit the shop but I look for my original SA just to say hi and do a quick chat because sometimes he is assigned in different department. I am puzzled of how I am going to build a relationship with my SA. Any ideas?

Reactions: pinksugah
Just recently moved in Switzerland. My SA in Geneva never replied to my messages even though he asked me to message him even if I would like to make an appointment. So, I just go to the boutique and end up with different SA each time I visit the shop but I look for my original SA just to say hi and do a quick chat because sometimes he is assigned in different department. I am puzzled of how I am going to build a relationship with my SA. Any ideas?
Did you get his card and what did he say when he gave you the card? did he give you bags already? My feeling is that here, SA help each other for normal shopping but for wishlist, it’s with your specific SA. Does that make sense?

My view is that, we build relationships with the store, not with SA. If you wants birkin or Kelly then it’s the SA. Hope that helps

Reactions: jese1988
Did you get his card and what did he say when he gave you the card? did he give you bags already? My feeling is that here, SA help each other for normal shopping but for wishlist, it’s with your specific SA. Does that make sense?

My view is that, we build relationships with the store, not with SA. If you wants birkin or Kelly then it’s the SA. Hope that helps
Hi yes, he gave me his card with his number on it on. I got one non- quota bag from this SA and he took my wishlist (Kelly bag) on my first visit. Messaged my SA for the items that I am looking for and if we can make an appointment for my next visit but to no avail. Second visit, came as a walk-in and different SA assisted me and got another non-quota bag but I said hi to my original SA. Then third visit, assisted with different SA again. I’m shy or I don’t want to be pushy to message my SA again because I know they can be very busy but yeah, I want a B/K/C bag but I don’t know how does it works here- if building a relationship with an SA matters.

Hi yes, he gave me his card with his number on it on. I got one non- quota bag from this SA and he took my wishlist (Kelly bag) on my first visit. Messaged my SA for the items that I am looking for and if we can make an appointment for my next visit but to no avail. Second visit, came as a walk-in and different SA assisted me and got another non-quota bag but I said hi to my original SA. Then third visit, assisted with different SA again. I’m shy or I don’t want to be pushy to message my SA again because I know they can be very busy but yeah, I want a B/K/C bag but I don’t know how does it works here- if building a relationship with an SA matters.
If my experience is of any help, that’s the case with me. Wishlist = my SA, others = whoever available. Their motto in my store is : we’re here to help you and find a solution.

Maybe others will correct me but I find the Swiss stores don’t play games. Wishlist is a wishlist: if no one is ahead of you for that delivery, it’s yours (yes, VIPs do exist). I wrote a long time ago that I find it hard to believe that they'd tell locals to spend to get bags. Obviously, they do have VIPs whose rules are different but they try to level the field for normal folks.

Point is, became their VIPs by consistently spending without care (and become H Switzerland top customers - All Swiss stores are connected) or wait patiently for wishlist. That’s my view.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sakong and Tasha1
If my experience is of any help, that’s the case with me. Wishlist = my SA, others = whoever available. Their motto in my store is : we’re here to help you and find a solution.

Maybe others will correct me but I find the Swiss stores don’t play games. Wishlist is a wishlist: if no one is ahead of you for that delivery, it’s yours (yes, VIPs do exist). I wrote a long time ago that I find it hard to believe that they'd tell locals to spend to get bags. Obviously, they do have VIPs whose rules are different but they try to level the field for normal folks.

Point is, became their VIPs by consistently spending without care (All Swiss stores are connected) or wait patiently for wishlist. That’s my view.

Good luck!
Hi Helventara, thank you for the information.

• Thanks
Reactions: Helventara