Hermes switzerland

joleenzy

Nov 29, 2014
Hello everybody.
I visited the H store in Zurich yesterday. I had a very nice SA, she put my name down for a B 30 PHW.
She even went back to check if they had one (which I heard was very special) because this was the first time I've ever been to a H store.
I was sooo nervos. Too bad they had none. We chatted about 30 Minutes and laughed a lot together. I hope she won't forget me. So I took a card from her with her name on it.

How was your experience?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1417901937.959074.jpg

Hello everybody.
I visited the H store in Zurich yesterday. I had a very nice SA, she put my name down for a B 30 PHW.
She even went back to check if they had one (which I heard was very special) because this was the first time I've ever been to a H store.
I was sooo nervos. Too bad they had none. We chatted about 30 Minutes and laughed a lot together. I hope she won't forget me. So I took a card from her with her name on it.

How was your experience?

View attachment 2825282

It is indeed. In Zurich from my own experience they tend to be a bit more helpful esp to new people. They also have more B's and K's in PHW but that is in general in Zurich and Geneva.

I hope it works out for you. Crossing my fingers and toes. So exciting. :smile:

For more specifics you can always PM me. :smile:

Also the Lausanne store can be helpful.

Keep us posted. :smile:

It is indeed. In Zurich from my own experience they tend to be a bit more helpful esp to new people. They also have more B's and K's in PHW but that is in general in Zurich and Geneva.

I hope it works out for you. Crossing my fingers and toes. So exciting. :smile:

For more specifics you can always PM me. :smile:

Also the Lausanne store can be helpful.

Keep us posted. :smile:

Have you ever been on a wishlist/waitinglist for a B or a K in Zurich? If so, how long did it take? I hope it won't take too long.

Sure, I'll keep you posted. :smile:

Have you ever been on a wishlist/waitinglist for a B or a K in Zurich? If so, how long did it take? I hope it won't take too long.

Sure, I'll keep you posted. :smile:

The infamous list in Suisse ended this year. Before I was on their 'lists' which was very annoying to me but at least I knew I would get what I wanted.

The list is over so now you should be just waiting for your SA to get back to you etc.

The SM for leather goods has his own list and knows what will come and he just placed my name on an item. Still some waiting but no official list.

I did get two skunk bags but many have been impacted by this situation regardless of country.

In Zurich I got some belts etc.a friend bought a Kelly but she is a regular. I am more in Geneva (which is the toughest) for new clients (from personal experience and observations).

Hope you get your bag. :smile:

Thank you very much for all this information.

Geneva is too far away from me, I thought about the H in St. Moritz. I got a feeling that they would sell B's to Walk-Ins.

My SA told me that they don't have a waitinglist for the 30 B. Only for the 35, because it's the most popular size. The 30 has a wishlist, I named her all the colors that I like (which are many), and she told me that the waitingtime for a black B is about 4 years.

My LV SA Navid, is starting to work at the H store in january. He told me he will always check for me. (yey)

Thank you very much for all this information.

Geneva is too far away from me, I thought about the H in St. Moritz. I got a feeling that they would sell B's to Walk-Ins.

My SA told me that they don't have a waitinglist for the 30 B. Only for the 35, because it's the most popular size. The 30 has a wishlist, I named her all the colors that I like (which are many), and she told me that the waitingtime for a black B is about 4 years.

My LV SA Navid, is starting to work at the H store in january. He told me he will always check for me. (yey)

That sounds very strange. 4 years? I bought a B last year and for my combo 35 ghw black togo it was one year. kelly was shorter and just got offered another 35.

The 4 years seems very strange.

It's good you gave them a bunch of combos. Otherwise I would tell you to come to Geneva.

Good luck.

That sounds very strange. 4 years? I bought a B last year and for my combo 35 ghw black togo it was one year. kelly was shorter and just got offered another 35.

The 4 years seems very strange.

It's good you gave them a bunch of combos. Otherwise I would tell you to come to Geneva.

Good luck.

Wooow, too bad I wasn't with you! :biggrin: The B is my dream bag, I think I would have freaked out. Maybe I should realy check Geneva out. Is there a SA you reccomend?

Again, thank you very much. I don't have friends that buy Hermes, only LV, so I'm very glad! ❤️

Wooow, too bad I wasn't with you! :biggrin: The B is my dream bag, I think I would have freaked out. Maybe I should realy check Geneva out. Is there a SA you reccomend?

Again, thank you very much. I don't have friends that buy Hermes, only LV, so I'm very glad! ❤️

Me too. With some luck and a bit of waiting your bag will come. She is waiting for you. :smile:

I will PM you the details of the SA.

Also I found that building a relationship with one SA is impossible since their system is pretty much a SA for silks, for jewelry, for shoes etc. Basically I had to start from zero and buy items I liked, get the store SA's to see me often etc. And build up my account.

Also French or other EU accounts are not visible to them.

I understand it is hard especially when there is little info and the suisse stores operate a bit differently than France and the US which I was used to.

You can always ask me (I am no expert just speaking from my own experience) and also there is an amazing thread on Hermes items etc.

:smile:))))

So... I have an update,
I called my lovely SA in Zurich today. I told her that I'm also interested in clemence or epsom leather.
She told me that it was funny that I called her because she thought of me today. They got a new B's at the shop, but she can first look at them tomorrow. And she said she would call me tomorrow.

I'm so excited. It's not even a week ago since I was at the store for the first time. I'm not a hermes client. I think it's because I made her laugh and we had a great time. Maybe I'm getting my first B this week. :biggrin:

Hi all,

I am visiting Switzerland for Christmas, I am hoping to score lindy 34 or CDCs.
I am going to Bern, Lugano, Zurich, Geneva, and St. Moritz.
Is it possible to score those items to walk ins?
Also, if I were pressed for time, which store should I visit?

Thanks a lot

New update. I didn't take the bag. She ofered me a B 30 Clemence in Orange. But I didn't like the Orange in the Clemence leather... It breaks my heart but I want a bag that I love. And I didn't loved it. Too bad...

Hi all,

I am visiting Switzerland for Christmas, I am hoping to score lindy 34 or CDCs.
I am going to Bern, Lugano, Zurich, Geneva, and St. Moritz.
Is it possible to score those items to walk ins?
Also, if I were pressed for time, which store should I visit?

Thanks a lot

From what I know it is hard to get a B or K from the first go. But it doesn't hurt to try.

If you need some help with the Geneva store PM me.

Good luck :smile:

New update. I didn't take the bag. She ofered me a B 30 Clemence in Orange. But I didn't like the Orange in the Clemence leather... It breaks my heart but I want a bag that I love. And I didn't loved it. Too bad...

It was still nice she offered you a B. Best to get something you really like imo. A wallet in orange will be great. Also depends on the hardware. I am waiting for my Kelly wallet in orange.