Hermes switzerland

hi everyone!

i'm going to be in zurich for a week. is there any hope in getting a b30 or k28/k25 from the zurich store? any tips or what not to do when i go there? also if anyone has a SA they recommend, any help/advice would be greatly appreciated! what is the price of the b30 or k28 in switzerland?

thanks!

hi everyone!

i'm going to be in zurich for a week. is there any hope in getting a b30 or k28/k25 from the zurich store? any tips or what not to do when i go there? also if anyone has a SA they recommend, any help/advice would be greatly appreciated! what is the price of the b30 or k28 in switzerland?

thanks!
Hello!
I just left Zürich a few days ago and I was there for a week. They said they don’t sell B/K to tourists bec they’re reserved for locals. I actually went back almost everyday and bought some things but still no luck! I think Switzerland is one of the hardest places to get B/K as a tourist. Though u can try by buying a lot of stuff and test the waters if they’ll give you any!! Tax refund is also only 5.5% in Zurich so it’s more expensive than if u bought stuff in Italy or France. :smile: good luck tho! Maybe you’ll be more lucky than I was!
** when I was there they had toolboxes and lindy’s available if you’re interested in those! :biggrin:

Hello!
I just left Zürich a few days ago and I was there for a week. They said they don’t sell B/K to tourists bec they’re reserved for locals. I actually went back almost everyday and bought some things but still no luck! I think Switzerland is one of the hardest places to get B/K as a tourist. Though u can try by buying a lot of stuff and test the waters if they’ll give you any!! Tax refund is also only 5.5% in Zurich so it’s more expensive than if u bought stuff in Italy or France. :smile: good luck tho! Maybe you’ll be more lucky than I was!
** when I was there they had toolboxes and lindy’s available if you’re interested in those! :biggrin:

Thanks so much for the info!!

I guess I'll just go once to check the store out then. It's always fun to browse through a beautiful store! :smile: I do have 1-2 local friends but I don't they can help me or they know the system as they are guys that just graduated college not too long ago.

hope you had fun!!

The zurich store keeps telling everyone that the k or b is only for locals and they have a wishlist or waiting list for them, can anyone confirm this?
There is a wishlist for locals. A SA put my name down in Nov of 2017, but when I dropped by over the summer she told me there was no longer a list, but that corporate might allow them to bring it back.

On my next visit this past summer, a different SA asked if I was on the wishlist and was able to confirm my requests were in their computer system.

Just last week (over a year of waiting) I stopped by the store and a new SA (the last one was busy assisting a VIP)offered me a B35 Epsom Noir w gold hardware, my dream bag!

There is a wishlist for locals. A SA put my name down in Nov of 2017, but when I dropped by over the summer she told me there was no longer a list, but that corporate might allow them to bring it back.

On my next visit this past summer, a different SA asked if I was on the wishlist and was able to confirm my requests were in their computer system.

Just last week (over a year of waiting) I stopped by the store and a new SA (the last one was busy assisting a VIP)offered me a B35 Epsom Noir w gold hardware, my dream bag!

That's awesome! Congratulations! Did she offer you the Birkin after you enquired about your wishlist item?

That's awesome! Congratulations! Did she offer you the Birkin after you enquired about your wishlist item?

My original dream bag was a black or etoupe B35 in Epsom GHW or PHW, which was on the wishlist. I was convinced by SA to change it to Togo bc Epsom was harder to get and U also decided to expand my color range. So no, it wasn’t exactly what was on the wishlist. I think it was just providential they happened to have my original dream bag. I was initially offered a dark brown Togo B30 PHW.

I wasn’t contacted by a SA, I just stopped by bc it had been over a year since I created my wishlist. In the meantime I was told they had cancelled the program, but a few months later another SA told me they had my wishlist. I’m not sure if they are taking new wishlists as they trying to fill the backlog but it’s definitely worth a try. We were kept waiting for a long long time this last visit as my SA was helping a VIP, and it was a male SA who finally stepped in and offered me the bags, partly bc I think he felt bad we had waited so long. So just keep trying...and expect to wait every time you go in, and to persevere even if they tell you nothing is available. One SA did confirm they do try to help locals first so be sure to emphasize you live in Zurich...

My original dream bag was a black or etoupe B35 in Epsom GHW or PHW, which was on the wishlist. I was convinced by SA to change it to Togo bc Epsom was harder to get and U also decided to expand my color range. So no, it wasn’t exactly what was on the wishlist. I think it was just providential they happened to have my original dream bag. I was initially offered a dark brown Togo B30 PHW.

I wasn’t contacted by a SA, I just stopped by bc it had been over a year since I created my wishlist. In the meantime I was told they had cancelled the program, but a few months later another SA told me they had my wishlist. I’m not sure if they are taking new wishlists as they trying to fill the backlog but it’s definitely worth a try. We were kept waiting for a long long time this last visit as my SA was helping a VIP, and it was a male SA who finally stepped in and offered me the bags, partly bc I think he felt bad we had waited so long. So just keep trying...and expect to wait every time you go in, and to persevere even if they tell you nothing is available. One SA did confirm they do try to help locals first so be sure to emphasize you live in Zurich...

Thank you very much for sharing your experience in Zurich! Enjoy your beautiful new bag :smile:

Hello everyone.
I am new member of the forum.
I read all the post 'Hermes Switzerlsnd' and got a question to all Zurich members and others too.
I am regular and local customer in Zurich but so far no luck with B/K - got some bags, shoes, belts Etc.
Two SA put my wishlist for B and K more than 3times - one was hand writing on the paper , other two were on their sales iphone (under my account).
I got an email once about my wishlist that there is no stock for that.
Is there anyone had smilar experience with me? or at least anyone put the wishlist on your account in Zurich and got it?
Thank you all.

Reactions: Sakong
I went to Bern store and found the bags range were not bad!
I asked for the bags but the SA replied display only, after purchasing a scarf and leather bracelet the nice SA asking me if I want anything else.
I was looking for a Constance but I know it's impossible, the SA asked me to call them next day maybe there's chances.
I ended up buying a mini C on the next day :smile:

Attachments

• IMAG2193.jpg
    IMAG2193.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 808
I asked for the bags but the SA replied display only, after purchasing a scarf and leather bracelet the nice SA asking me if I want anything else.
I was looking for a Constance but I know it's impossible, the SA asked me to call them next day maybe there's chances.

Aww that's awesome news! A Mini Constance is on my wish list. Which colour did you end up getting, please share pics!

Amazing stock
Did they sell you that c top shelf left side?haha

Attachments

• IMAG2207.jpg
    IMAG2207.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 670