Hermes spa pricing

1. thankyou! it is a preloved bag i bought last week and it got it at a very good price so it is worth the trouble :smile:

Tonimichelle likes this.
  2. For anyone wondering recent spa price, I just received my Kelly 28 Black Clemence from spa and paid $330 including tax. This was just the basic service, and it was sent to San Francisco (I live in Chicago.) It took just about 4 months. :smile:

ChanelCanuck and Ang-Lin like this.
  3. I would like to take my Picotin PM and Evelyne PM for a spa treatment--does anybody know about how much this would cost? Also, the closest Hermes to me is located in Fashion Valley in San Diego--anybody taken their bags there for treatment? TIA :biggrin:

4. SD has sent 2 bags to spa for me. Excellent service. Don't know spa pricing for your bags. They always give you a quote. Good luck!

5. Sent my Evelyne GM to spa last year in SF (my home store). Cost = $340 + tax. Took about 2 months.

6. I was surprised that the h won’t clean the interior.
    Because my friend had puked in her birkin and h clean it for her

7. I live in Finland and we dont have hermes store here, usually i bought things online. Recently i bought Constance from Vestiaire Collective its vintage 1979 and would like to send it to spa and repair. Do i have to contact nearest store (sweden) and send it by post than they will forward to paris, kr should i try to contact hermes paris? Would they repair so old bag?

8. There's a story there just waiting to be told :biggrin:

Cygne18 likes this.
  9. Try contacting the Hermès customer service

10. Try contacting Hermès customer service, and see what they say

11. Hello everyone!

Does anyone have experience sending wallets to the spa? I have a light blue Epsom Bearn wallet that looks dingy and is due for a refresh so that I can put it back in circulation :smile:. Would love to know anyone's experiences with timing and pricing for wallets. Thanks!!

12. Sent my dogon duo (the main wallet, not the smaller zipped portion) to the SF H for spa/refresh in early August. Was told it would be 3+ months to complete. Got it back in 2. I had them fix loose stitches, totally replace the tab, and clean the interior and exterior. As usual, Dominique did a superlative job.

13. Good to know! Mine needs similar work and I'll be in NYC next week so I was planning on bringing it in. How did the pricing compare to the bag services?

14. I think total cost was $300 :smile:

15. Hello does anyone know how much for changing of the hardware? Do they fix corner rubbing? Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice