Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
If the store assigned you a new SA, it means that the store is interested in retaining you as a client. However, you do need to adjust your expectations as each SA have different style. Also your new SA may be asked to take on additional clients like you and he/she could be overwhelmed so do cut her some slack. Since you current SA is still around, continue to work with her and cut over to the new SA only when your current SA leaves or as mutually agreed between you and your current SA. If your current SA has put in a request for your QB then you will eventually get your QB. Will be best if you get it before she leaves. Whatever you have ordered under your current SA will be transferred to your new SA so she will notify you when the items arrive. Unfortunately with changing SA the relatiohship does have to start from scratch. But this does not change your store profile. I had 2 SAs leaving in the last 2 years so I’m currently building my relationship with my new SA. It does take time for her to know you likes. And I do need to change my approach slightly when dealing with her. It’s all part and parcel of the H journey.

hope this helps

Your response is very helpful. Thank you for taking the time to respond and share your experience with me :smile:

Hi am new to H and asking for advice. I went to Take outlet recently with my GF. She managed to get a slg while I didnt as only 1pc avail. But the SA serving us did help us to waitlist for a picotin.
Today I went back again, but as the previous SA did not give us any contact so I jus joined q and assigned to another SA randomly. And i got a belt, and no cardholder avail so i proceed to pay.
Upon end of transaction, I casually asked about the waitlist and she told me she can see who attend to me and waitlist for me aldy. So i asked her if I were to come back again to buy things, who can i make an appt with. She says would be good to go back to prev SA. I did indicate that i didnt hv the contact and she says she will help to relay msg to him. So do i wait for the SA to contact me? Or what should I do?

Hi am new to H and asking for advice. I went to Take outlet recently with my GF. She managed to get a slg while I didnt as only 1pc avail. But the SA serving us did help us to waitlist for a picotin.
Today I went back again, but as the previous SA did not give us any contact so I jus joined q and assigned to another SA randomly. And i got a belt, and no cardholder avail so i proceed to pay.
Upon end of transaction, I casually asked about the waitlist and she told me she can see who attend to me and waitlist for me aldy. So i asked her if I were to come back again to buy things, who can i make an appt with. She says would be good to go back to prev SA. I did indicate that i didnt hv the contact and she says she will help to relay msg to him. So do i wait for the SA to contact me? Or what should I do?
Did you get the name of your first SA? You can call Hermes customer service and request an appt with him

masterfix paragon as a few have suggested
i also personally used these with no complaints as they know how to handle expensive shoes:
- Roy Leatherworks at Far East Plaza
- Mister Minute at Esplanade MRT station
- Steve at Holland Village (fringe of hawker center)
Thank you so much for the many suggestions. I read about Steve @ HV. That is a convenient place for me too (besides Paragon) Shall ask my friend which she prefers. Am spoiled for choices.

Reactions: skinnyepicurean
Can you see the name in receipt of your friend’s SLG purchase? theres a staff signature, hopefully somehow the signature can tell you the name of the first SA.
i seen aldy, cant make out the name. let me keep my fingers crossed. So long my purchase still count as a totality aa a store, I hope with my freq purchase I be able to get a r/s with a SA soon. (feels like matchmaking :biggrin:)

Thanks so much for helping everyone!

By the way i love the H belts! Will go back for more belt straps, only downside is really limited stocks!

i seen aldy, cant make out the name. let me keep my fingers crossed. So long my purchase still count as a totality aa a store, I hope with my freq purchase I be able to get a r/s with a SA soon. (feels like matchmaking :biggrin:)

By the way i love the H belts! Will go back for more belt straps, only downside is really limited stocks!
You can also ask your friend to call the hotline and make appt with the SA she last worked/purchased with. That’s probably the easiest and most direct way.

Reactions: BagLover0326

Why don’t to visit the store on the same week day you went the first time, find the SA, and say “Hi I was in the area and popped in to get your name and number. Really enjoyed shopping with you and want to see you again for my next appt”. Best when the store opens before she gets busy with a client. Good luck.