Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
Hello ladies!
I’m interested to start my H journey and am thinking between the three stores in sg. I would love to get a k25 and k20 one day. Which stores would you have started your journey with, if you could start all over again? ☺️

Same here. If u read my previous post, initially I was served by a ASM then she passed my profile to another SA to serve me everytime I’m there. The feeling I had initially was both were not keen to build a relationship with me. However, I just kept messaging the new SA what I would like to get and went down a few times (once every 2 weeks) to get the stuff I want and things got better. Now she remembers me and offer to put in wishlist for me. Although over WhatsApp sometimes she sounded cold but when we met up she was very friendly and apologetic when she doesn’t respond to my messages. Think it will need sometime to build a relationship with them and for them to remember us
Alright I will give it some time. Thanks for sharing your experience! :smile:
Maybe she thought you were in a rush to get it & it's available online now? Is

I do think that having good vibes with your SA is important though... maybe try to look for another SA? You shouldn't have to 'earn' being treated nicely by buying stuff first. Afterall, you're the customer!
Yeahh sometimes it feels silly having to tread so carefully when we are willing customers who are polite and respectful. Not just with H SAs but other brands too!
I’m just at taka outlet and asked about the bastian, they say have stock but I didn’t know what’s the colour you want. It seems to me Liat tower seems to have the most stock because they had the kelly medium wallet when I went just now, and in several colours too. But the taka outlet doesn’t have at all, only in ostrich and croc, and I’m holding out because only taka has the rebates and the amount is not small, though. Also I got a name card from an SA in Liat already, but I have still not gotten any name card from any SA in Taka. I’m still looking around and wondering where I want to base a relationship on (if any)
Yep if the purchase amount is substantial I would choose to hold it out like you too! I suppose if there is no rush then maybe it'll be better to take some time and meet more SAs to find one that is suitable. I was wondering if it would be okay to have one or two SAs in the same boutique since after all the purchase history is with boutique anyway.

Alright I will give it some time. Thanks for sharing your experience! :smile:

Yeahh sometimes it feels silly having to tread so carefully when we are willing customers who are polite and respectful. Not just with H SAs but other brands too!

Yep if the purchase amount is substantial I would choose to hold it out like you too! I suppose if there is no rush then maybe it'll be better to take some time and meet more SAs to find one that is suitable. I was wondering if it would be okay to have one or two SAs in the same boutique since after all the purchase history is with boutique anyway.
I agree too that if the amount is substantial and especially since it is Hermes it is definitely substantial then there is no rush. Having said that, I agree that the stock in Taka is generally low. Majority of the time I will not be able to just walk in to get the stuff i want. I will have to message my SA on items i want and if it is available go down make payment and put a wishlist for the rest of the items. But those items on wishlist will take another 2-3 weeks and then i will go down to make payment and let her know more items that i would like and put it on wishlist and again go down when it arrives, etc and the cycle goes on. So far, my local H journey is about 2 months going 3 months and i pluck up my courage to ask my SA about a quota bag. She was kind enough to tell me that I am short by a certain amount and at my next appointment to collect the items i put on wishlist she can put in a request for me. For those interested to know the amount, it is slightly more than 1:1 based on what i have purchased so far. Think probably due to the purchase value of some items not fully taken into consideration like maybe SLG. She had to step away to do a calculation so I guess certain items have a specific percentage.

I agree too that if the amount is substantial and especially since it is Hermes it is definitely substantial then there is no rush. Having said that, I agree that the stock in Taka is generally low. Majority of the time I will not be able to just walk in to get the stuff i want. I will have to message my SA on items i want and if it is available go down make payment and put a wishlist for the rest of the items. But those items on wishlist will take another 2-3 weeks and then i will go down to make payment and let her know more items that i would like and put it on wishlist and again go down when it arrives, etc and the cycle goes on. So far, my local H journey is about 2 months going 3 months and i pluck up my courage to ask my SA about a quota bag. She was kind enough to tell me that I am short by a certain amount and at my next appointment to collect the items i put on wishlist she can put in a request for me. For those interested to know the amount, it is slightly more than 1:1 based on what i have purchased so far. Think probably due to the purchase value of some items not fully taken into consideration like maybe SLG. She had to step away to do a calculation so I guess certain items have a specific percentage.

In the end did she tell you how much for SLGs would be taken into consideration? Or is the calculation not fully transparent/ able to be disclosed?

In the end did she tell you how much for SLGs would be taken into consideration? Or is the calculation not fully transparent/ able to be disclosed?
No, she did not say it is not fully taken into consideration. I guess that as this was discussed in this thread and based on how much i spent and if it is truly one to one then what I had spend on SLG is not fully taken into consideration.

Anyone know if it’s difficult to get the Avalon blanket here?
It is not difficult but it may not be available. However, you can get your SA to put it in your wishlist and once it arrives in store they will inform you. Will let the rest chime in as I have not requested for a Avalon blanket. Only requested for the pillow which i’m waiting for it to arrive

Sadly with no overseas trips, everyone is buying locally which contributed to the low inventory situation. Even regulars have problems getting stuff. I echo what @Paupau1987 described. Hence all the more we should build up relationship with our local SAs plus tell ourselves to be extremely patient :smile:

Hi all, can I check if SA ask us what bag we looking for (quota bag) is it better to give specific colour, size, hardware? Or should we give options like Grey tone followed by neutrals, prefer 25 followed by 28, etc

Hello, has any of your SAs told you that all local boutiques are out of stock and to purchase online directly? I'm not too keen to do this as 1) I read that online purchases do not count towards my purchase history and 2) I will not earn the 6% rebate on my taka card. Should I buy online like my SA told me to do or wait for it to be available in store? Or change SA altogether haha. Any advice is appreciated!

Hi - my understanding is that the online store is a separate entity, and stock is managed completely differently. My SA was super apologetic in recommending to buy a specific belt online last Christmas, but she knew the store wasn’t going to have inventory of it anytime soon.

So my strategy now is, if it’s urgent (e.g. oh-crap-I-need-to buy-a-gift-for-tomorrow :amazed:) or I know stock is iffy at the store and it’s not over a certain amount - I’ll buy it online. Otherwise: I exercise patience for profile points.:giggle:

I was recently tempted to buy a pair of earrings online since they never seemed to have them at the store. I was balking though at the price; my SA recommended I just put a deposit for them at the store, but cautioned it may take a couple of months for them to come in.

It is not difficult but it may not be available. However, you can get your SA to put it in your wishlist and once it arrives in store they will inform you. Will let the rest chime in as I have not requested for a Avalon blanket. Only requested for the pillow which i’m waiting for it to arrive
Ah I see. How long have been waiting for yours? wondering how long a wish list item like that usually arrives, and what is the process? Do you pay a deposit for it or full payment or only when/if the item arrives?