Hermes Seattle/Bellevue

Not that I've got any quota yet... I've heard that H try to give you your 1st quota fairly quickly and then let you wait longer for second one. But they always change rules. I'm also curious how this store handle this. Hope people can share their experiences. :smile:
I waited 2.5 years for my first one
That means I have to wait a other 2.5 years for my 2nd quota 😬

Most recently I spent about 1.5:1 and got offered a K28. This was last month. So I don’t know if this is a stock issue or you need to sprint. I would rely on my SA to tell me what to do… I hope you get the call soon!
Great advice! My SA really doesn't at all talk about prespend, so I assume it's a bit of an irritating subject for them. I have been trying to spend in shoes and RTW lately but being that I'm tiny, it's been VERY hard to find things that fit, and it's hard to find shoes at H that fit my short, flat, wide feet. (Most are narrow and long. I do have two pairs of H shoes though.) I've spent in several departments including RTW and shoes, but not fine jewelry yet- it's hard not to take into account the inflated jewelry price vs. materials and how the value drops by at least half!

Reactions: BMO_3
Great advice! My SA really doesn't at all talk about prespend, so I assume it's a bit of an irritating subject for them. I have been trying to spend in shoes and RTW lately but being that I'm tiny, it's been VERY hard to find things that fit, and it's hard to find shoes at H that fit my short, flat, wide feet. (Most are narrow and long. I do have two pairs of H shoes though.) I've spent in several departments including RTW and shoes, but not fine jewelry yet- it's hard not to take into account the inflated jewelry price vs. materials and how the value drops by at least half!
Same here! Me and my SA never talk about how much I need to spend to get bag offers. Her motto is "Buy what you like and I will do my best" haha. I am average in sizing which makes it so difficult for me to get things my size (everyone seems to be the same size as me) :sad: I hear you on the fine jewelry, prices are crazy and the quality is mehh... compared to other jewelry houses. I have seen H gold bracelet break on my friend. But as the manager reminds me so many times, other brands don't offer you Birkins and Kellys.

Reactions: EdgyBagsPlz
Thank you! Ughhh I was offered my first quota last year and it was 2.5:1 so that means that’s how much I need to spend for my next one 😭
I waited 2.5 years for my first one
That means I have to wait a other 2.5 years for my 2nd quota 😬
OMG 2.5:1 and that long of a wait? But also it was post-shortage so might be understandable if you're specific about your request. I think they are more well-stock now so it shouldn't be that difficult. I hope you get offer another one this year :smile:

OMG 2.5:1 and that long of a wait? But also it was post-shortage so might be understandable if you're specific about your request. I think they are more well-stock now so it shouldn't be that difficult. I hope you get offer another one this year :smile:
I know! It was so hard.. but it paid off when I finally received it. Thank you, but Not counting on a second one since the prespend might be the same as my first which is 2.5:1 😬