Hermes Seattle/Bellevue

I am curious if your 2nd quota bag is easier than your first one? As in shorter wait, lesser spend ratio since you have been a regular.
Not that I've got any quota yet... I've heard that H try to give you your 1st quota fairly quickly and then let you wait longer for second one. But they always change rules. I'm also curious how this store handle this. Hope people can share their experiences. :smile:

Reactions: BMO_3
Not that I've got any quota yet... I've heard that H try to give you your 1st quota fairly quickly and then let you wait longer for second one. But they always change rules. I'm also curious how this store handle this. Hope people can share their experiences. :smile:
My first bag took one and a half year and I only got one non-quota bag before that. If the second one is harder, I want to cry lol. My friend has not gotten any QB even though she started earlier than me. But it could be that she hasn’t yet reached the ratio.

Reactions: BMO_3
My first bag took one and a half year and I only got one non-quota bag before that. If the second one is harder, I want to cry lol. My friend has not gotten any QB even though she started earlier than me. But it could be that she hasn’t yet reached the ratio.
It has been 2.5 years for me. I was offered quota bags but ended up choose other bags that I wanted more. So we are all in this sister! I've also read that SA feels more relaxed after 1st quota is met, so they can now fulfill other's first quota... that might be another reason the 2nd quota will be longer (harder) to get.

It has been 2.5 years for me. I was offered quota bags but ended up choose other bags that I wanted more. So we are all in this sister! I've also read that SA feels more relaxed after 1st quota is met, so they can now fulfill other's first quota... that might be another reason the 2nd quota will be longer (harder) to get.
Do you mean you ended up choosing non-quota bags that you wanted more? They'll offer you one soon!

Reactions: BreezyE

My first bag curiously happened on the anniversary day of my shopping at this store. Second one was 7 months after the first. I never calculated the exact pre spend amount for each, but I’m under the impression that they are roughly the same.

I wonder if a minimum time frame + pre spend is required for first offer (or all offers) or if it’s all about pre spend.

3 years, still waiting for my first. If the second is harder than that I'll never get one!😅

I am curious if your 2nd quota bag is easier than your first one? As in shorter wait, lesser spend ratio since you have been a regular.
I got my first quota 3 days after my first purchase about 7k spend (+creating my account) but this was in 2018. My second offer was a constance 18, 3 months after that. My third quota was offered to me 1 year after the Constance. Now that Constance doesn’t count as quota anymore, I would say I get an offer for B,K every year unless I tell my SA that “I don’t have any vision in mind yet”. For reference, I buy ready to wear, watches, shoes, silk. Surprisingly NO fine jewelry.

This is also true in my case. But I find that I have to spend more and more each time I get a bag offer. It helps that I shop for my whole family of 5 on my account. I’ve heard that mens wear really helps! Things that are harder to sell get “more points” for the SA. For example, if you want to buy a pillow. Buy the seasonal one, it’s better for the SA ( this comes directly from my SA).

Reactions: grace-lee
For reference, I buy ready to wear, watches, shoes, silk. Surprisingly NO fine jewelry.
I'm very similar, I'm very heavy on shoes and silk, some RTW. No fine jewelry yet but I'm start considering... But I can feel SA really want to push RTW pieces. 😅

I’ve heard that mens wear really helps! Things that are harder to sell get “more points” for the SA. For example, if you want to buy a pillow. Buy the seasonal one, it’s better for the SA ( this comes directly from my SA).
Yep, classic pieces and popular pieces won't count much... But after the price increase, I really find the pillow to be too expensive... I can somehow justify blanket.. 😅 (those come in very handy especially this ice storm mess)

Did you all get your first one here in Bellevue? I've never shopped anywhere else. Maybe why it's been 3 years without an offer. Also I want the smaller sizes, because I'm under 5ft tall and don't carry much/ want a heavy bag.

Did you all get your first one here in Bellevue? I've never shopped anywhere else. Maybe why it's been 3 years without an offer. Also I want the smaller sizes, because I'm under 5ft tall and don't carry much/ want a heavy bag.
I remember you wanted a k25? I've heard its hard to get 25 as first quota... did you try to push your SA? I feel like sometime you do have to push a little... 3 years is pretty long!!!