Hermes Seattle/Bellevue

Had a very similar experience. Entered with hopes up for a bag offer, but no dice. Still enjoyed seeing the bubbly flowing for others! They had some new fine jewelry and RTW available. Gift bag included a lovely ornament, chocolates, and perfume. Highlight was learning more about the gorgeous makeup line and trying out a new vibrant lip color that I would have been too intimidated to select on my own.
When the artist tried to use the really dark plum color, I had to stop her at first. Like whoa.... no thanks ma'am, I only do natural looks! I was so scared of it until she sampled it on herself - it was such a lovely subtle color! I should have known to trust the expert...

Agree! Most Hermes bags are pretty under the radar and not flashy (no big logos or bling). The leathers and design are very classic and casual, and so are meant to be incorporated into an everyday wardrobe. I saw a gal wearing a mini K at the Eastgate Safeway with sweats/birkenstocks! I say get insurance and wear in good health!
I agree! I guess maybe only B/K/C gets special attention. I wore my mini roulis once, no one gave me any look at all :biggrin: Maybe my SA was noticing that this bag was not from them but that was it.
I have to ask: does any one else feel self-conscious wearing their B/K/Cs out in Bellevue? Specifically Bellevue Square? I've had a couple of people ask me where I got it, who I stop with, how much I spent, etc. while I was in line to make a return or browsing the designer handbag/shoe section at Nordstrom (on separate occasions). It doesn't happen to me else where.

And I actually feel a bit more comfortable in downtown Seattle with my H bags and have never felt this self-conscious in other major cities before so.. yeah. :panic:

I wouldn't go up to people and bother them for where/how they get their BKCs. I guess some people are truly desperate!

I have to ask: does any one else feel self-conscious wearing their B/K/Cs out in Bellevue? Specifically Bellevue Square? I've had a couple of people ask me where I got it, who I stop with, how much I spent, etc. while I was in line to make a return or browsing the designer handbag/shoe section at Nordstrom (on separate occasions). It doesn't happen to me else where.

And I actually feel a bit more comfortable in downtown Seattle with my H bags and have never felt this self-conscious in other major cities before so.. yeah. :panic:
I’ve got to agree a bit that I feel self conscious too. I love the ease of wearing Constance and how classic it is but I don’t necessarily want the attention or a conversation around it (other than reading everyone’s love for hermes here!). I find myself turning it around a lot to keep the “H” facing my body. That being said I wouldn’t turn down an exotic Constance or Kelly!

Seattle is a bit of a fashion starved city, so those who happen to recognize H bags are probably just genuinely curious/excited to share their admiration. I’m the opposite, I only ever feel comfortable wearing something designer in Bellevue 😆 but I also love receiving recognition for my bags and happy to talk about H all day. Contrary to how some people act on this forum, it’s not some secret club 🥰

Me too!! But my caveat is I only enjoy talking with other enthusiasts. Not like people who ask “how much was the spend ratio, where did you get it, whose your sa, I’ve been waiting for 5 years and got nothing etc etc”
Absolutely!! Best default answer to those kinds of questions is “please talk to your therapist about it” lol

Me too!! But my caveat is I only enjoy talking with other enthusiasts. Not like people who ask “how much was the spend ratio, where did you get it, whose your sa, I’ve been waiting for 5 years and got nothing etc etc”
Definitely annoying! Even if you tell them, doing the same thing you did isn’t a guarantee to anything so what is the point? =)))) haha

Has anyone been offer the Birkin Touch from our store? I am thinking about my next quota B30 or B25. I want something special like the touch birkin. My SA told me in order to get my next offer, our best bet is fine jewelry. I have not bring it up my SA since I got offered decent amount of bag last year (but only either full exotic or normal leather, not mixed). I am trying to gather more info before I set my goal haha!

Has anyone been offer the Birkin Touch from our store? I am thinking about my next quota B30 or B25. I want something special like the touch birkin. My SA told me in order to get my next offer, our best bet is fine jewelry. I have not bring it up my SA since I got offered decent amount of bag last year (but only either full exotic or normal leather, not mixed). I am trying to gather more info before I set my goal haha!
Personally have not gotten a touch offer myself but I've definitely seen both kelly and birkin touches at the store. The ladies carrying them looked pretty local and seemed pretty close to their SAs, so I'm assuming they got it at this store

Personally have not gotten a touch offer myself but I've definitely seen both kelly and birkin touches at the store. The ladies carrying them looked pretty local and seemed pretty close to their SAs, so I'm assuming they got it at this store
Thank you for letting me know! I usually come in weekdays since my SA prefer longer appointment for us to chat so I don't see a lot of other customers. I was confused cause SA has offered me full croc B/K/C before but was not in any colors I liked. Anyway, I was thinking Touch is right in the middle so why hasn't she brought it up. It sounds like time to work harder on my fine jewelry purchases.

Reactions: BreezyE
Thank you for letting me know! I usually come in weekdays since my SA prefer longer appointment for us to chat so I don't see a lot of other customers. I was confused cause SA has offered me full croc B/K/C before but was not in any colors I liked. Anyway, I was thinking Touch is right in the middle so why hasn't she brought it up. It sounds like time to work harder on my fine jewelry purchases.
I think there are quite a bit of ppl who doesn't like the touch for that exact reason, it's not full exotic nor full non-exotic, which I think might be the reason why your SA didn't think to mention 😊
Just mention it to your SA and I'm sure they'll take a note for your next wish

Last edited: