Hermes Seattle/Bellevue

Great advice! My SA really doesn't at all talk about prespend, so I assume it's a bit of an irritating subject for them. I have been trying to spend in shoes and RTW lately but being that I'm tiny, it's been VERY hard to find things that fit, and it's hard to find shoes at H that fit my short, flat, wide feet. (Most are narrow and long. I do have two pairs of H shoes though.) I've spent in several departments including RTW and shoes, but not fine jewelry yet- it's hard not to take into account the inflated jewelry price vs. materials and how the value drops by at least half!
Check with your SA, but I think basic alterations come for free with your RTW. The Chypres are pretty comfortable (probably the most comfortable/wide enough H shoes).

Reactions: BreezyE
Hi. Has anyone heard about RTW event or even trunk show at this store? My friends at other location already got invitation to spring/summer trunk show.
I haven't heard anything from my SA, but I've also heard that the trunk show is kind of boring at this store. If there are any pieces you like, definitely let your SA know what you're looking for so they can set aside some pieces for you.

Reactions: pkjin and BreezyE
I got my first quota 3 days after my first purchase about 7k spend (+creating my account) but this was in 2018. My second offer was a constance 18, 3 months after that. My third quota was offered to me 1 year after the Constance. Now that Constance doesn’t count as quota anymore, I would say I get an offer for B,K every year unless I tell my SA that “I don’t have any vision in mind yet”. For reference, I buy ready to wear, watches, shoes, silk. Surprisingly NO fine jewelry.

Last edited:
Did you all get your first one here in Bellevue? I've never shopped anywhere else. Maybe why it's been 3 years without an offer. Also I want the smaller sizes, because I'm under 5ft tall and don't carry much/ want a heavy bag.
I did, I am on the same boat that I am too small for bigger bag so I assume you need a higher spend ratio because smaller bags are popular and harder to get

Has anyone been offer the Birkin Touch from our store? I am thinking about my next quota B30 or B25. I want something special like the touch birkin. My SA told me in order to get my next offer, our best bet is fine jewelry. I have not bring it up my SA since I got offered decent amount of bag last year (but only either full exotic or normal leather, not mixed). I am trying to gather more info before I set my goal haha!
I was offered some B touches last year but not in colors that were of interest to me.

Reactions: BMO_3 and BreezyE
Hello, I'm new to Hermes but I want to try for a birkin 25 (in neutral colors). How hard is it to get at this store? I live very nearby, but based on the posts here it seems that the prespend is pretty high and other places like Hawaii or Las Vegas could be better?

Hello, I'm new to Hermes but I want to try for a birkin 25 (in neutral colors). How hard is it to get at this store? I live very nearby, but based on the posts here it seems that the prespend is pretty high and other places like Hawaii or Las Vegas could be better?
Hi!

I think it really depends on your relationship with your SA but I was able to get two QBs within 1.5 years of starting my journey at this location with less than 2:1 presend (excluding leather) for each bag. Both in neutral colors. B25s and K25s are a lot harder to get at this location compared to a B30 & K28. My SA had mentioned B25s will take a LONG time when I first inquired about it. My friend's SA had explicitly told her she'll need to spend 3:1 for a B25 which she did and was offered a bleu nuit PHW within a year.

I've also had luck at the Waikiki store and got a non QB and a SLG on my first visit.

But in general I have heard that the Bellevue store is extremely competitive with clients from Portland/Vancouver in addition to the local clients and is a smaller volume store compared to Hawaii & Vegas.

I haven't been to the Vegas location so can't speak to that but both the Bellevue and Waikiki stores are lovely with wonderful SAs but YMMV. Good luck!

ETA: Another friend of mine was offered a B30 instead of a B25 she requested at Waikiki during her vacation and was told B25s are reserved for locals. Not sure if that's really the case but she happily accepted her offer. HTH!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gin&H and grace-lee
Hi!

I think it really depends on your relationship with your SA but I was able to get two QBs within 1.5 years of starting my journey at this location with less than 2:1 presend (excluding leather) for each bag. Both in neutral colors. B25s and K25s are a lot harder to get at this location compared to a B30 & K28. My SA had mentioned B25s will take a LONG time when I first inquired about it. My friend's SA had explicitly told her she'll need to spend 3:1 for a B25 which she did and was offered a bleu nuit PHW within a year.

I've also had luck at the Waikiki store and got a non QB and a SLG on my first visit.

But in general I have heard that the Bellevue store is extremely competitive with clients from Portland/Vancouver in addition to the local clients and is a smaller volume store compared to Hawaii & Vegas.

I haven't been to the Vegas location so can't speak to that but both the Bellevue and Waikiki stores are lovely with wonderful SAs but YMMV. Good luck!
Thanks for your reply! Your experience sounds great but 3:1 sounds pretty crazy for your friend! Unfortunately I am really short so I would have to go for smaller bags, but I don't think I'm willing to spend 3:1 for it...

Thanks for your reply! Your experience sounds great but 3:1 sounds pretty crazy for your friend! Unfortunately I am really short so I would have to go for smaller bags, but I don't think I'm willing to spend 3:1 for it...
I recommend trying out the B30 if they have them on display! I thought the same thing (I'm 5'2") and was set on a B25 until I tried a B30 in store and was surprised at how small it was. My SA took out a measuring tape and measured it just to confirm LOL.

The 3:1 is a not hard set rule but rather what my friend's SA could do for her. She did appreciate the heads up so she can manage her expectations. I hope you're not discouraged from shopping at this store as again, every person/situation may vary so that might not be the case for you.

I recommend trying out the B30 if they have them on display! I thought the same thing (I'm 5'2") and was set on a B25 until I tried a B30 in store and was surprised at how small it was. My SA took out a measuring tape and measured it just to confirm LOL.
I see, thanks! My height is similar so let me try that! Really appreciate your input!

Reactions: Kimchoi12