Scarves Hermès scarf colors

Prize for best overall coordinated picture goes to @HoneyLocks for this vision in blue (she said this Mare aux Canards is faded; if so, I want a faded one too!):
canards%20HoneyLocks_zpsh8vc2mcu.jpg

Hi @Julide, I agree on the scarf, and I love the shadows! I so often find @Croisette7 has CWs that I adore.

Thanks for posting; things have been quiet on this thread as I have been working long hours and, although I have things to post, I haven't gotten to it yet. Soon, I hope, and I always happy to see what others find exceptional in CWs...
:drinks:

Reactions: Julide
Hi @Julide, I agree on the scarf, and I love the shadows! I so often find @Croisette7 has CWs that I adore.

Thanks for posting; things have been quiet on this thread as I have been working long hours and, although I have things to post, I haven't gotten to it yet. Soon, I hope, and I always happy to see what others find exceptional in CWs...
:drinks:
Understandable:flowers:

Attachments

• s-l1600-3.jpg
    s-l1600-3.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 171
  • s-l1600-2.jpg
    s-l1600-2.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 174
  • s-l1600-1.jpg
    s-l1600-1.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 169
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 172
I finally got back on here! Some app? called tata something would not let me login.

Re: the scarf above @Julide , I assume there are other matte colors. I have found a cream, but I keep finding it in more and more scarves. As for the scarf above, what a GORGEOUS CW!!! I hope someone nice got it.

I finally got back on here! Some app? called tata something would not let me login.

Re: the scarf above @Julide , I assume there are other matte colors. I have found a cream, but I keep finding it in more and more scarves. As for the scarf above, what a GORGEOUS CW!!! I hope someone nice got it.
So nice to “see” you @Jahna!:wave:I will try to see if I spot more of these matte colours. Thanks for the information!!:flowers:

So nice to “see” you @Jahna!:wave:I will try to see if I spot more of these matte colours. Thanks for the information!!:flowers:
On the subject of matte non-transparent inks ...
H has recently been using dull matte metallic (silver) inks for the signature and/or copyright. Probably to make them show up on a wider variety of cws. The black CPs used to disappear on dark cws. The new ink is not super shiny but distinctly silver - not gray.
The overall impression is a lot different from the 1980s - 1990s metallic inks which were quite bright

H has recently been using dull matte metallic (silver) inks for the signature and/or copyright. Probably to make them show up on a wider variety of cws. The black CPs used to disappear on dark cws. The new ink is not super shiny but distinctly silver - not gray.
The overall impression is a lot different from the 1980s - 1990s metallic inks which were quite bright
Thank you for contributing MT!:flowers:I enjoy finding out new information:flowers:

Yes, I noticed this on my new Mountain Zebra 90.

Reactions: Jahna and Julide
605B1480-D94B-4A1A-8C14-28F2FA197920.png Zap this if off topic, but since y’all are talking about matte work....sharing pik from eBay auction I’m bidding on—feel free to check it out....@bunnycat says looks like Tilleul CW from “years ago”.... first thought was “metal???”

I never intended to purchase Les Clefs....never lime green....but this one....swoon.