Hermes Istanbul

I was at the H boutique in Istanbul last year. We took an Uber there from our hotel in town and it was a long ride, probably 45 minutes. But once we arrived, the boutique was very well stocked with gracious SAs and SM. I spent a long time there because it took us so long to reach them, I wanted to savor the experience. The boutique is located in a suburb, I guess you'd call it, and it's in a huge enclosed very modern multi-level mall with many other top-tier brand boutiques.

May I ask what kind of bags you saw there? is it possible to get a b/k/c there as a walk in? Thank you.

May I ask what kind of bags you saw there? is it possible to get a b/k/c there as a walk in? Thank you.

It was last summer, so I don't recall which bags they had on display. As you know, it's very rare to get a B/K/C as a walk-in anywhere except possibly the mothership in Paris. I would show an interest in every section of the boutique (silks, RTW, tabletop) and not just leather. If you have a H B/K/C, I suggest you wear it. I was carrying a Longchamp Les Plantes large tote, but I was wearing an H scarf and H jewelry, and my bag was full of H SLG, which I showed at some point as an example of the kind of colors that delight me most. So I was clearly educated on the brand. You should be too, if you are seeking the most coveted bags. Expect to immerse yourself in the craftsmanship and character of the entire range of H pieces, and express appreciation for their uniqueness and unparalleled quality.

Every single person I met there was absolutely lovely and so helpful and patient, never pushy. They gave me oodles of samples with my purchase. It was the nicest part of my extended stay in Istanbul.

I really cant believe this way i have been treated by at this worst shop i have ever been i have purchased from hermes London harrods and bond street and they were very decent . So in i went to shop in Istanbul to buy a pair oran sandals as i was in vacation in the christmas when i entered i wasnt seen although there were 3 SA or they made them selves like they dont see me although there were only 2 customers trying scarves so i approached the SA on thr cashier and i asked about the sandals in a very rude way she said i am with a customer without even saying sorry or excuse me and went doing something on the ipad then went in the back so i started browsing in the store where i found a male SA and asked for what i want he wasnt friendly also but got me what i want i really was thinking not to buy but i found the oran i want so i said i will take it so i went to pay and he asked the same rude SA to prepare the packaging she came in less than 10 seconds with the hermes bag and inside it the box of shoes and i left when i went back to the hotel its was the worst packaging i have ever seen the box was nearly open and the sandals was going out of it no hermes ribbon to close it no packaging paper , by the way i purchased a brooch from chanel next to this hermes store and the SA was so nice as i am always treated in chanel in every store i went either in London or paris and the nice chanel packaging also .
By the way i was dressed casually but in nice items black jeans and jacket prade sneakers and dolce and gabbana bag they treated me as if a homeless came to their store !!!!

Reactions: needlv and Gigllee
Oh no! It's always disheartening to have a bad experience from a store that's meant to cater to luxury experience. So sorry dear. It's usually a few bad apples that ruin the bunch

Reactions: bobee25
Is there a website for the turkish Hermes selection? I'm here for a few days and wanted to check pricing online to figure how much better prices are locally, but if i go pick a country Turkey isnt listed.

First time ever posting on here but have been a silent reader for over a decade :smile: I have a few exotic 30 Birkins that were given to me by my mother but have never purchased a leather before and have my eyes on a black 25 in rose gold hardware.

I'll be in Istanbul and Vienna in the coming weeks and was wondering if anyone has had experience shopping in either location without prior purchase history? Not sure if Hermes profiles are global but have decent customer history across stores in the U.S., Europe and Asia (shoes, ties, random accessories here and there) but am curious to see if I can walk into H stores in either city and procure a 25 somehow? Are prices similar to Paris, London, etc. too?

Would appreciate any insight!

Reactions: papertiger
First time ever posting on here but have been a silent reader for over a decade :smile: I have a few exotic 30 Birkins that were given to me by my mother but have never purchased a leather before and have my eyes on a black 25 in rose gold hardware.

I'll be in Istanbul and Vienna in the coming weeks and was wondering if anyone has had experience shopping in either location without prior purchase history? Not sure if Hermes profiles are global but have decent customer history across stores in the U.S., Europe and Asia (shoes, ties, random accessories here and there) but am curious to see if I can walk into H stores in either city and procure a 25 somehow? Are prices similar to Paris, London, etc. too?

Would appreciate any insight!

I've moved your post to this thread where knowledgeable members can help you best.

For Vienna you may like to read here https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ward-and-share-your-experience.764298/page-17

Going to Istanbul in two weeks and curious what recent experiences are like! Looks like there are quite a few H locations in the city - any tips on assortment, prices, buying B/K/C as a tourist without purchase history at these local stores. Would appreciate any insight :smile: