Hermes in the DUTY FREE, airport list!

At CDG today there was a gorgeous gris asphalt lindy 30 swift on display for purchase. was so surprised since they told me previously they don’t get them often. the SA then told me bc it’s holiday season their stock will be more plentiful!

Hi. I will be traveling to New York from Singapore and will be transiting at Frankfurt Airport.
Does anyone know if Hermes at Frankfurt Aiport has good Lindy selection and will the price be cheaper than buying in other countries?

Thank u for your reply.:smile:
Does buying the twilly or rodeo be ok so as to buy the Lindy?
Does anyone know how much is the price of Lindy 26 after Vat Refund?

i’m not sure about frankfurt but in general if they want you to prespend for a bag at duty free a twilly or rodeo won’t be enough. they expect you to spend a thousand euro and up in my experience with the Paris duty free before. but as i mentioned the lindy was on display at CDG for purchase with no prespend so you may get lucky. this is a good season for stock as my SA told me.

Hi all. My husband is traveling through Rome & London for business. Was wondering if anyone has any input on the current stock? I’m interested in a long C wallet in black with GHW and hopefully a C bag as well. Also, his 1st stop is Rome...would he be able to purchase duty free there on the way to London? I think I read somewhere about must be last day and on the way out of the EU. Is this true?