Hermes in the DUTY FREE, airport list!

Has anyone who is American and flying domestic ever shopped in the Hawaiian Honolulu airport H store? I was just in there (I’m American and am flying back to the mainland) and the very nice SA said I could look and try things on but I couldn’t purchase anything because I wasn’t flying internationally. Curious, I asked if I could just pay the HI 4.712% sales tax instead and she told me no, that it was duty free and she had no way to do that. Is this common knowledge that I somehow missed?
Yes that’s right. That’s the way the H store SF airport works too. Only if there’s an international ticket. Bonus: not sure if this is the case in the Honolulu airport; but in sF once you make the purchase they don’t even allow you to bring the item with you. The item will instead be delivered to you as you board the plane (after scanning your boarding pass)

I'll be flying out of Copenhagen airport to stop in London for a few days prior to coming home to the US. Does that mean that I can't shop at the Duty Free H store in Copenhagen ? and have to do the refund in Heathrow on the way back to the US ? I heard that Copenhagen VAT is 20% but UK is only 10% so my refund would be 10% instead ? Need advice.

TIA.
As long you have a valid boarding pass out of cph you can shop

I'll be flying out of Copenhagen airport to stop in London for a few days prior to coming home to the US. Does that mean that I can't shop at the Duty Free H store in Copenhagen ? and have to do the refund in Heathrow on the way back to the US ? I heard that Copenhagen VAT is 20% but UK is only 10% so my refund would be 10% instead ? Need advice.

TIA.

VAT in the UK is 20%

Reactions: Meta
Hi all, just wondering how's the stock level at the LA International Airport (Terminal B)?? I will transit through LA so want to see if I can score any memorabilia there (hopefully a bag) or they don't sell bags unless you purchase a certain amount? TIA!!

Hi all, just wondering how's the stock level at the LA International Airport (Terminal B)?? I will transit through LA so want to see if I can score any memorabilia there (hopefully a bag) or they don't sell bags unless you purchase a certain amount? TIA!!
LA doesn't really have alot of stuff some twillies and a couple of wallets. Staff isn't that great either, they don't approach you standing talking between themselves.

Hi all, I have a question please!

I would like to purchase Hermes Bracelet Clic H Black/Rose Gold (H700001FO01PM) at the Hermes store at Frankfurt Airport. I’m flying from Singapore to Brussels with a transit in Frankfurt (Singapore-Frankfurt-Brussels). On the way back to Singapore, I’m flying Brussels-Zurich-Singapore. It seems that the only airport on my trip itinerary that has an Hermes shop is at Frankfurt airport Terminal 1.

I have the following questions :

(1) Is the price of items at Hermes at Frankfurt charged without the German VAT ? The price of H700001FO01PM listed on the Hermes site is €535. Would it be priced at say, €446 (or without the VAT charged) at the Hermes store of Frankfurt airport ?

(2) Am i allowed to purchase at a VAT-free price at Frankfurt airport in transit on my way to Brussels through Frankfurt ? (Because during this stage I am entering the EU, not leaving the EU)

(3) how can i know beforehand if there is stock of this item H700001FO01PM at Frankfurt Airport ? It seems there are 2 stores at Frankfurt airport. Do these stores have email addresses ?

thanks..

I have been to the H stores in FRA and I recall friendly staff. Unfortunately as Fabuleux noted shopping there isnt an option on the way in to the EU. At FRA when you arrive you will go through customs and then into the Schengen gates to go on to BRU. The only way to access the two H stores (both are in terminal 1) is upon leaving Schengen zone. I feel like I read that FRA has some kind of reserve service but not sure and in any case would only work if leaving EU. ZRH is a nice airport but no H that I can recall unfortunately.

Was in Copenhagen a few days ago and only men's bags were available. There were a good choice of Oran sandals and is a nice store for leather goods. They have a GM rodeo in Feu/Celeste Blue and some Kelly wallets.

Heathrow DF yesterday had a Etoupe Lindy 30 in the back room. There was a PM Blue Nuit Evie and a black Toolbox along with a canvas GP 30 in orange with gold handles. I would have taken the Lindy if it comes with GHW. The price is just so tempting at £4600.