Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

These are the scratches / dents on my Herbag a dos after using it maybe 10 times. „A dos“ version is a bit smaller then the 39 and when I put my HP Elitebook (quit a view of us here haha) it’s really stretched, that’s why the dents from the hardware are a bit intense I think.

But it does not worry me at all. When closed, it’s hidden anyways. And it’s such a thick leather, I think scratches and other marks make it interesting rather then making it unfavorable in any way. But of course that’s an individual preference

View attachment 5839342
That leather is so amazing. I've seen leathers like this only in one other brand. Looking at mine, I think that dent is from pressure against a little protrusion under the metal closure mechanism. I have been wondering if putting the belt pieces through helps lift some pressure away from that part of the leather closure.

Hi! I finally bought my first Hermes on the website - a herbag zip 31 in black berline canvas, black leather with PHW 🤗. I was wondering if anyone has used an insert organizer/ shaper for the herbag? Thanks in advance!

Hi! I finally bought my first Hermes on the website - a herbag zip 31 in black berline canvas, black leather with PHW 🤗. I was wondering if anyone has used an insert organizer/ shaper for the herbag? Thanks in advance!
I have one in mine, purchased from Etsy seller Senamon. There are several sellers over there, it just depends what material you want. For the Herbag I wanted felt so I could have a little more structure because I didn’t want the bottom to sag.

• Thanks
Reactions: miss mitzi
Congrats!! I have had mine for a few years and love it 🥰 I purchased a silk organizer from a brand called DGAZ. I have this organizer for my other H bags as well and find them to be of really nice quality

Reactions: themk888