Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

If it’s the same kind of order I was able to make, you can choose the colour of the canvas, of the leather, add the enamel on the buckle if you want and you can add initials on the clochette. Not all colours of leather and canvas are available, only a selection. Only size 31 was available.
Thank you. Would you be able to share on pricing by any chance? :flowers:

Reactions: _Petra_
May I ask, is it like an SO (one needs to be invited) or just a normal request? And is Sellier an option?

This is so interesting. Thank you.
Yes exactly it is like a ‘light’ SO, you are not able to customize as many different features of the bag like in a normal SO. You need to be invited to submit your order. Sellier as far as I remember was not an option. Thanks

Got my very first H bag...this pre-loved Herbag zip 31 in purple (cassis) and reverses to hot pink (I wonder what color that is? Magnolia? Rose pourpre?)

20231014_092411.jpg20231014_093303.jpg

I love the 2 in 1 and these are my two favorite colors ! It's clear the original owner never turned it inside out as it was very stiff and difficult to do so, and the canvas creasing "wants" to lay in the sellier formation. I wonder if I can steam the canvas a bit without damaging ?
My heart loves it but my brain is still trying to decide whether the bag is really practical enough to keep

Hihi, Nice to meet all herbag lovers here:smile: I’ve just gotten a herbag recently. Wonder how tolerant is this canvas bag to rain drops or water spill. Can anyone share insight from using it?

I notice some used herbag has white spots. Is that mould or something else?

Reactions: Letter
Hihi, Nice to meet all herbag lovers here:smile: I’ve just gotten a herbag recently. Wonder how tolerant is this canvas bag to rain drops or water spill. Can anyone share insight from using it?

I notice some used herbag has white spots. Is that mould or something else?
I was just caught out in the rain with mine. It's black on black and it was completely fine. I was worried about the leather at the top but there were no marks or water stains left behind at all. =)

Reactions: mocktail
I was just caught out in the rain with mine. It's black on black and it was completely fine. I was worried about the leather at the top but there were no marks or water stains left behind at all. =)
Glad to hear that!! I have also gotten a black/black as I want to use it casually and will surely subject to rain etc. Now can use it without concern. 😊