Hermes Dubai

I never considered getting one from London, paris or somewhere else, I always thought I wont get the priority to get one coz im arab, muslim and covered. BUT, I guess I am wrong.:shame:

Thank you guys, your replies are so appreciated

They will not care in Europe. If the Birkin is available you will get it, or you can order it in FSH.

Good luck.

im a local dubayyan and HATE to step in our hermes store ..

im flying to europe early next year and hopefully i'll get my hands on one =)

i heard (dont know if its already there) another hermes store is opening soon in dubai mall ?

try europe, they have alot of offers there and you get 10% tax refund. hope they dont increase yet their prices when you go this january. I heard from the sa that they will have a price increase...

Just because your Arab, Muslim and covered should not stop you from getting whatever you want. I saw some beautiful covered ladies in Paris at the LV store and Hermes being serviced, buying and carrying expensive bags.

I was there last month and well, no birkins in stock, obviously. They had lindy's and others, didnt bother to stay bec the SA's were not accomodating. I just tried my luck and asked if they have any birkins in stock... she looked at me as if I was joking and said that I cant just buy it off the shelf in dubai. I have to be on the waitlist etc etc... well, i got mine in Guam and was offered another one the next day.

I think that everybody living in Dubai are hoping the new store in Dubai Mall will give us better inventory.
My SA is really lovely and I buy all small items from her but my bags are all purchased in Europe and the Far East :shrugs:

i live in dubai. I was only able to buy belt from our local H store and they don't accept any more orders for birkin or kelly's since the list is full and they are still waiting for the others bags that was already on the waitlist to arrive.

Dear cookielicious, you live in Dubai? can you please tell me, because i hear different things from everyone, if the prices in hermes and generally luxury goods in Dubai are lower than in Europe?
Thank you so much

Hi

I'm new to Dubai and want to buy my wife a Clic-Clac bracelet as a present. Can someone local suggest which H store here has the nicest SA's - I can't stand buying from stores where they have attitude, I got sick of that in New York.

thanks

Hi

I'm new to Dubai and want to buy my wife a Clic-Clac bracelet as a present. Can someone local suggest which H store here has the nicest SA's - I can't stand buying from stores where they have attitude, I got sick of that in New York.

thanks

MattNY Are you in Dubai already? PM me and I will give you names of the nicest SA's there is :smile: