Hermes Dubai

How awful and frustrating!
I'm sure some PF members can keep you alerted about great bags that appear elsewhere, and perhaps you can order one, so you won't have to depend on the Dubai store. Then the sheika's will be looking at you wondering "Who is she?" ;)

I'm about 90% sure once you establish a relationship with an SA, buy a few knick-nacks and souvenirs for the folks back home, your "USA" based SA becomes much more likely to return your calls...I believe once they have your credit card imprint on file after you purchased something, your'e "in the system"...as far as taxes, no idea.

I know that FSH in Paris definitely ships to the US, don't see why Hermes can't ship to Dubai....though it may real tough to make a return....

How awful and frustrating!
I'm sure some PF members can keep you alerted about great bags that appear elsewhere, and perhaps you can order one, so you won't have to depend on the Dubai store. Then the sheika's will be looking at you wondering "Who is she?" ;)

:roflmfao:thats a good one.... im so gonna call some boutiques in the US to put my hands on a birkin (birkins)....

olive519
thanks sweeeeti, i'm going to the US early may. i'll absolutely try to build a good relation of any SA.;)

lilach
are you from dubai? did you experience anything similar? im going to Paris this summer, i have to hit some other countries stores to get a birkin(s)… I never considered getting one from London, paris or somewhere else, I always thought I wont get the priority to get one coz im arab, muslim and covered. BUT, I guess I am wrong.:shame:

Thank you guys, your replies are so appreciated

hi! i'll be flying off to dubai in a few days...
does anybody know what colors are in stock in togo leather in sizes 25cm and 30cm? in the dubai boutique
i'm planning to purchase one when i arrive...
thanks for the help!
pls include current price thanks!

*sigh* as if they were sitting here patiently waiting for you to arrive...there's a better chance of rain upon your arrival in Dubai then a birkin of the shelves in the boutique. sorry to rain on your parade, though miracles do happen.

That really blows! Do shop in Paris or the US if you have the opportunity. The SAs there are wonderful and if you can establish a good relationship, you will get the goods you desire in no time!

My favourite is the BurJuman center, which is the one that has the H in it. It has a really great selection of other shops such as Dior, Chanel, etc. It's great to spend an evening wandering around after a day's sunbathing. :smile: The Mall of the Emirates is the biggest but I didn't see much there I liked, but there's a smaller center called... Ibn Battuta? It's really interestingly designed and there's lots of nice shops there. Apparently the Wafi mall has some great shops too, but I haven't been out there. Those would be my picks!

I think H in Bur Jurman is open Sundays, the holy day in Muslim countries is another day (Friday, I think?) so I don't think you'll have a problem. Have a safe and lovely trip! :smile: