Hermes Dubai

Anyone know the opening hours of the Dubai airport H shop? I will transit in Dubai airport and my flight lands in Dubai at 23:30 and leaves there at 4am. Any possibility that I can visit the store??

I can't answer for the H store but I was waiting in Dubai airport in the night and all stores and food places were open. I remember looking in the Gucci store. Which terminal is the H store? I will travel again to the Seychelles and Dubai in January and would like to take a look.

Reactions: JulieKat
Hi! We just moved to Dubai and it seems next to impossible to make any connection with a sales associate or even buy anything, I’m definitely not a big spender , but buy a couple of items here and there.
I would love it if someone could help me out and connect me to a sales associate in Dubai. Seems like they’re definitely more interested in catering to the VIPs in Middle East.

Hi! We just moved to Dubai and it seems next to impossible to make any connection with a sales associate or even buy anything, I’m definitely not a big spender , but buy a couple of items here and there.
I would love it if someone could help me out and connect me to a sales associate in Dubai. Seems like they’re definitely more interested in catering to the VIPs in Middle East.
I think the luxury market in Dubai is blooming in rocket speed. Wealthy russians have found their way to DXB and now it’s not about sheikhs and their wives but it’s the russians too. The social media is proving it. Someone posted in Instagram Q&A about H Dubai and the majority of the answers were about rude SA-s and outrageous prespend numbers. I don’t think it will cool down any time soon.

I think the luxury market in Dubai is blooming in rocket speed. Wealthy russians have found their way to DXB and now it’s not about sheikhs and their wives but it’s the russians too. The social media is proving it. Someone posted in Instagram Q&A about H Dubai and the majority of the answers were about rude SA-s and outrageous prespend numbers. I don’t think it will cool down any time soon.
Agree to the above post. People in Dubai are spending a lot to get what they want. There is a lot of money being thrown around.