Hermes Dubai

My sister is travelling via Dubai shortly and I wondered what the prices are for 90cm and 70cm scarves in the airport and in the city. If the prices are more favourable than the UK then I will have to give my sister a shopping list!
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

If she is flying through T3 at Heathrow ask her to shop there. The taxfree price of the 90X90 is £195 if I remember correctly. The UK is in general one of the best places to buy H.

If she is flying through T3 at Heathrow ask her to shop there. The taxfree price of the 90X90 is £195 if I remember correctly. The UK is in general one of the best places to buy H.

Thank you ladyhermes I don't think any of her flights are via Heathrow :sad:
I will have to give her the UK prices and then she can see if Dubai is any less.

I am traveling to Dubai and Doha (Qatar) soon. Does anyone know how the prices compare to those in the US at present? I am not looking for anything in particular, but any advice would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

Lislee, doesn't life roll in a peculiar way? I was living in Paris from 1995-1998 and never once thought I will crave Hermes? Those 3 years I never set my foot into Hermes boutique.......only wondered why people will queue up for indefinitely even in harshest Parisian weather in winter? Now I would give anything to go to Paris and even dream of making daily commute to FSH to ask for B or K.