Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

Fabfashion, I ask for the SM, whom I know too, if she will put the item on hold for me under my SA's name. I am extremely loyal to my SA as she watches out for me and finds all my H treasures as well as doing other little things like sending me spreadsheets of scarf designs and their CWs, etc. because I dislike shopping in the store. I would never buy from another SA, ever. :heart:
Hi Vigee, unfortunately there are only 4 stores in Canada and inventory is slim picking. Don't think my SA can transfer items from US stores to here so I have to rely on H.com.

Too bad stores can't ship leather goods anymore as I also have an address in Niagara Falls, NY and would love for my Hawaii SA to find me treasures and ship to me there. I wanted a BE K wallet so badly this year but my Toronto SA was only able to find me an orange one. Luckily I got one from H.com US through the finds thread here on tPF and got it shipped to NY. You're so lucky to have a wonder SA. I'm so envious! :heart:

Happy Saturday, ladies :heart:

Fabfashion, my SA is an H angel, as well as her SM. They bend the rules for me and are the best. Also, they know how I loyal I am to them when I could easily and more quickly order via the H website, instead I wait and work with them. It's so worth it. :flowers:

Nico, enjoy your wedding! Looking forward to Monday and your H surprise. :hugs:

We have a simple weekend planned, probably a movie and then dinner with friends tonight. Perfect.

Morning everyone :wave::wave::wave:

I hope everyone's week hasn't been too silly.

I've been having a little spend ...... on some more jade :graucho:
A few items will be arriving but here are pics of the ones that have decent images.
A lavender jade bangle, aswell as a multi coloured jade hinged bangle, and, a little phone charm, which could also be attached to a bag, 1st picture courtesy of Ultimate Jadeite see here

Attachments

• IMG_2365 (2).JPG
    IMG_2365 (2).JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 248
  • 373632.jpg
    373632.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 246
Morning everyone :wave::wave::wave:

I hope everyone's week hasn't been too silly.

I've been having a little spend ...... on some more jade :graucho:
A few items will be arriving but here are pics of the ones that have decent images.
A lavender jade bangle, aswell as a multi coloured jade hinged bangle, and, a little phone charm, which could also be attached to a bag, 1st picture courtesy of Ultimate Jadeite see here

Milli, your PC is fixed, yay! Glad to have you back and love your new jade purchases. :love:

It's not fixed Vigee, not how I want it to be, it still won't 'search' properly, it's very hit and miss, and it's come v v v v v v close to being thrown through the glass on numerous occasions.
It's been hit and thumped so hard, in temper, that I doubt its ability to last the year out, my being very hormonal hasn't helped it one little bit either :devil::devil::devil:

It's not fixed Vigee, not how I want it to be, it still won't 'search' properly, it's very hit and miss, and it's come v v v v v v close to being thrown through the glass on numerous occasions.
It's been hit and thumped so hard, in temper, that I doubt its ability to last the year out, my being very hormonal hasn't helped it one little bit either :devil::devil::devil:

Milli, can you get an Apple MacBook Pro laptop? I have two laptops and a desktop and they are AMAZING. Life changing! Will never go back to Windows and a PC again. They made my life miserable! :hugs:

Blimey Vigee, you may aswell have been talking in alien language, i'm no techno-whizz you know :P
I'll take the first sentence one word at a time and investigate, anything's better than this major irritation whenever I fiddle about with things.

The jade things do look nice, don't they ....... at least I can still buy ;)

Blimey Vigee, you may aswell have been talking in alien language, i'm no techno-whizz you know :P
I'll take the first sentence one word at a time and investigate, anything's better than this major irritation whenever I fiddle about with things.

The jade things do look nice, don't they ....... at least I can still buy ;)

Millicat, love jade! Just don't own one item in my closet that is green, so I am going to leave that obsession to you, lol.

Really, I would have thought it would look lovely with your colouring - me ? Yes ! I love greens and have quite a lot, it's the lavender jades that i'm smitten with though, absolutely LOVE IT :happydance::love::love::love:

If we buy from another SA when our regular SA is away on leave, is that cheating? :graucho:

If you go to the store and your SA is not there but you see something you love, do you wait another day to get it from your SA or buy it then? I know the commission is team based but just curious. It's like the trying out a new hair stylist dilemma.

Err....I will not go to the store while she's away. My wallet does need a rest so I'm actually RELIEVED that she's away.
I'm not stepping in there.