Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

My SA starts her maternity leave today. Does it mean I can put my credit card in the freezer now? :sweatdrop:

If we buy from another SA when our regular SA is away on leave, is that cheating? :graucho:

If you go to the store and your SA is not there but you see something you love, do you wait another day to get it from your SA or buy it then? I know the commission is team based but just curious. It's like the trying out a new hair stylist dilemma.

Kate, which one is this one? Patchwork? Looks so different tied. Will take a peek at the store next month.

This looks great, Kate!

BTW, I went to high school in Ohio. No plaid shirts for me though. :biggrin:

Yes, it is Patchwork...so many fun patterns and colors, and a good border......, try it and let us know if it works for you. My high school involved four years of navy blue jumpers and white shirts....took me a while to break out into colors :P

If we buy from another SA when our regular SA is away on leave, is that cheating? :graucho:

If you go to the store and your SA is not there but you see something you love, do you wait another day to get it from your SA or buy it then? I know the commission is team based but just curious. It's like the trying out a new hair stylist dilemma.

Fabfashion, I ask for the SM, whom I know too, if she will put the item on hold for me under my SA's name. I am extremely loyal to my SA as she watches out for me and finds all my H treasures as well as doing other little things like sending me spreadsheets of scarf designs and their CWs, etc. because I dislike shopping in the store. I would never buy from another SA, ever. :heart:

Yes, it is Patchwork...so many fun patterns and colors, and a good border......, try it and let us know if it works for you. My high school involved four years of navy blue jumpers and white shirts....took me a while to break out into colors :P

kate, this pink patchwork is really quite beautiful on you! Congrats, it's a great choice. :flowers:

^ I always wait. I'm loyal to my SA (at H and elsewhere).

Fabfashion, I ask for the SM, whom I know too, if she will put the item on hold for me under my SA's name. I am extremely loyal to my SA as she watches out for me and finds all my H treasures as well as doing other little things like sending me spreadsheets of scarf designs and their CWs, etc. because I dislike shopping in the store. I would never buy from another SA, ever. :heart:

That's great advice, MrsJDS and Vigee! :biggrin: I've only been working with my Toronto SA this year. Our Toronto store never seem to have a lot of inventory so I usually wait until I go to Hawaii where I consider it my local store/SA. I'd like to develop a better relationship locally but have been having better luck getting things from H.com.

It looks really pretty on you, Kate. :love: I'll definitely try it and see how it looks on me. I too wore navy jumpers and white shirts through primary and middle schools. I think I still have a bit of uniform mentality when cloth shopping. :P

That's great advice, MrsJDS and Vigee! :biggrin: I've only been working with my Toronto SA this year. Our Toronto store never seem to have a lot of inventory so I usually wait until I go to Hawaii where I consider it my local store/SA. I'd like to develop a better relationship locally but have been having better luck getting things from H.com.

Fabfashion, my SA hunts items down and transfers them or ships them to me from other H stores. Does your SA not do this for you?

kate, this one looks great on you! I am very tempted! When I saw the photo of this CW online, it looked having a lot of green. Could you please tell me is there much green in the pattern? Is it quite bright green?
XiangXiang, the green is a light green, not bright, more of a medium celadon green. Bits of the green are scattered throughout the scarf. I just tried indoors, outdoors, various light and this is the closest I could come to the real green. However, the other colors are way off...the pink is a rosy pink and the yellow is mellow....I will also post a picture of the whole scarf so you can see how many greet patches there are. The colors are lively but not bright. The scarf is not yellow like this photos looks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 813