hermes bracelets

Kat....i love the second and third bracelets you posted.......and i love americana manhasset too :love::love:..........hopefully after i work out my hermes scarf ring issues i'll be able to pick up a bracelet for u all to see :P

jc2239 said:
Kat....i love the second and third bracelets you posted.......and i love americana manhasset too :love::love:..........hopefully after i work out my hermes scarf ring issues i'll be able to pick up a bracelet for u all to see :P
I saw the two bracelets you like at the Hermes store at Americana Manhasset. I'm so happy for you. Don't forget to post pics when you get one!

La Vanguardia said:
Well, I tried on the enamel bracelets at Hermes .. but they were all too big for my little arm:sad2: Ended up buying a sterling silver bracelet called Farandole and it's fabulous :biggrin: :nuts:
Do you know they come in two different sizes? I tried them on too and thought they were way to big for me. They could slide right off my arm, then the SA found a few that were in a smaller size. It fit perfect but the one I wanted she didn't have in the small size.

FYI - I sent an email to Customer Service for the Hermes website and asked what size the bracelets are on the website. They are all the same diameter. I received an email back from them stating ALL the bracelets on their website are the smaller size. The larger diameter bracelets are only avaiable at their stores. I think I NEED one ... lol.

Kat - I only knew the widths but not the diameter. They only had one size in the store and I tried a few in different widths and designs and they were too big. Maybe in another store, they'll have another size. Mmm, thanks for the info!

Kelly - Thanks. I think we have the same taste!