hermes bracelets

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
jc2239 - In Switzerland it's 500 Swiss Francs .. around 395 US

duna - don't you just love the clasp?! It's so cool!

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Did you all ever see the charm bracelet with the bags hanging from it? It was really adorable. I just think the price was a bit steep for sterling. Not too long ago I saw one on ebay as well.

essential

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
crochetbella said:
Essential: Here are some pics of me wearing one. :lol:
OHHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUch!!! i really really want one now. Your bag and bracelet are amazing!! Thanks for sharing

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
^^ Thank you both so much! :smile: The bag is a Dooney and Bourke alto tassel tote. And the scarf is vintage. But I think they are cute together. :shame: I can't say enough how much I love the bracelet. :love:

essential

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
crochetbella>> the bracelet is beautiful but I have a stupid question. Do you find it you can wear it all the time? or is it more for dressing-up only? I am wondering because I mostly wear casual tops and jeans.

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
I wear it every day. :biggrin: I mostly wear jeans and t-shirts or polo shirts but I think it really goes with anything. You can dress it up or down. My bracelet is black/blue/white and gold so I think it is neutral enough to go with jeans? I would love to get one with horses on it next. :love:

littlemomai

Jan 25, 2010
East Coast
Bumping this thread to post pics of my newest little H acquisition! I purchased a black/gold Jumbo bracelet with a woven band (vs. the leather band) from BlueFly last week. I managed to save about $50 (with promotion and coupons) off retail. The bracelet did indeed come in an Hermes orange box with tags on (but price cut off the tag). However, there was no dustbag. I purchased the S (2.1in diameter) and I like the way it fits. The fabric band has not discolored, the hook has not come undone and if I turn the hook slightly towards my body, it does not catch on anything. Also, I was a bit leary of the fabric band. I thought it would be flimsy, but I was wrong! It's very well made, heavy duty woven/textured fabric over what feels like flexible metal. I love how simple and understated it looks- perfect for my minimalist self! As of late last night there were still some left on BlueFly's site (in the silver/leather combo though) and the black/gold with the woven band is available on Hermes.com.

I noticed there aren't too many posts on the Jumbo, so here's my contribution:P

Attachments