hermes bracelets

Did you all ever see the charm bracelet with the bags hanging from it? It was really adorable. I just think the price was a bit steep for sterling. Not too long ago I saw one on ebay as well.

^^ Thank you both so much! :smile: The bag is a Dooney and Bourke alto tassel tote. And the scarf is vintage. But I think they are cute together. :shame: I can't say enough how much I love the bracelet. :love:

crochetbella>> the bracelet is beautiful but I have a stupid question. Do you find it you can wear it all the time? or is it more for dressing-up only? I am wondering because I mostly wear casual tops and jeans.

I wear it every day. :biggrin: I mostly wear jeans and t-shirts or polo shirts but I think it really goes with anything. You can dress it up or down. My bracelet is black/blue/white and gold so I think it is neutral enough to go with jeans? I would love to get one with horses on it next. :love:

Bumping this thread to post pics of my newest little H acquisition! I purchased a black/gold Jumbo bracelet with a woven band (vs. the leather band) from BlueFly last week. I managed to save about $50 (with promotion and coupons) off retail. The bracelet did indeed come in an Hermes orange box with tags on (but price cut off the tag). However, there was no dustbag. I purchased the S (2.1in diameter) and I like the way it fits. The fabric band has not discolored, the hook has not come undone and if I turn the hook slightly towards my body, it does not catch on anything. Also, I was a bit leary of the fabric band. I thought it would be flimsy, but I was wrong! It's very well made, heavy duty woven/textured fabric over what feels like flexible metal. I love how simple and understated it looks- perfect for my minimalist self! As of late last night there were still some left on BlueFly's site (in the silver/leather combo though) and the black/gold with the woven band is available on Hermes.com.

I noticed there aren't too many posts on the Jumbo, so here's my contribution:P

Attachments

• jumbo.jpg
    jumbo.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 394
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 396