hermes bracelets

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Shoes they are really great looking...you won't see a lot of people wearing them either that is also what is nice about them.

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Here is a picture of mine along with one of my scarves and earrings. :smile: I will have to take a better picture! :smile:

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
abeautyfulsentiment.blogspot.com
Kat....i love the second and third bracelets you posted.......and i love americana manhasset too :love::love:..........hopefully after i work out my hermes scarf ring issues i'll be able to pick up a bracelet for u all to see :P

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
jc2239 said:
Kat....i love the second and third bracelets you posted.......and i love americana manhasset too :love::love:..........hopefully after i work out my hermes scarf ring issues i'll be able to pick up a bracelet for u all to see :P
I saw the two bracelets you like at the Hermes store at Americana Manhasset. I'm so happy for you. Don't forget to post pics when you get one!

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Well, I tried on the enamel bracelets at Hermes .. but they were all too big for my little arm:sad2: Ended up buying a sterling silver bracelet called Farandole and it's fabulous :biggrin: :nuts:

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
New England
That's good to know about the enamel ones - I also have quite a small wrist so they probably wouldn't work! At least I won't keep drooling on e-bay and such...

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
La Vanguardia said:
Well, I tried on the enamel bracelets at Hermes .. but they were all too big for my little arm:sad2: Ended up buying a sterling silver bracelet called Farandole and it's fabulous :biggrin: :nuts:
Do you know they come in two different sizes? I tried them on too and thought they were way to big for me. They could slide right off my arm, then the SA found a few that were in a smaller size. It fit perfect but the one I wanted she didn't have in the small size.

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
LaVan...I love the bracelet you purchased! It is truly a beauty. Well, skinny wrists can still find beautiful things to wear. Congrats.

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
FYI - I sent an email to Customer Service for the Hermes website and asked what size the bracelets are on the website. They are all the same diameter. I received an email back from them stating ALL the bracelets on their website are the smaller size. The larger diameter bracelets are only avaiable at their stores. I think I NEED one ... lol.

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Kat - I only knew the widths but not the diameter. They only had one size in the store and I tried a few in different widths and designs and they were too big. Maybe in another store, they'll have another size. Mmm, thanks for the info!

Kelly - Thanks. I think we have the same taste!

duna

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
La Van, I have the silver "Chaine d'Ancre" bracelet which has the same clasp as yours.. I :love: :love: :love: it...