Hermes boutiques in London

I would go on the wait list in your country and also try in London and Paris. Good luck!

try selfridges as well and you might be surprise they have stocks ... try not to go harrods on weekends coz it tend to be so busy if possible try in the morning on weekdays ... good luck and hope you will get your bag

Thanks Guys! Will do! Such great tips :smile: I do hope I get one on vacation. Makes the whole experience sooo much more fun !

Did anyone score a bag in London these days?
I went to the boutique on New Bond St this afternoon. Almost nothing displayed on the shelves in the leather department.:hrmm: Even no bolide! However, I did see a SA carried a big orange box for a lady to somewhere. I also saw a croc 25 birkin shown to a lady.

I was quite lucky to find a SA to serve me very soon. I asked her for a strap for kelly watches. She brought me a box with straps inside. However, they only had brown and orange one. Then, I showed her my wishlist. ( I listed on my iphone.)
IMG_0865.jpg
Of course, no constance and kelly bags.
I quite like kawaii bracelets but they didn't have them in XS size...

Luckily, I found a pair of beautiful twillies for my lindy bag! My sis also got a H belt. The SA was really nice and helpful. I'm going to try my luck again tmr. Hope I could score a bag for this trip.(fingers crossed.):biggrin:

Today, I went to the H boutique in Selfridges only. I asked for a strap for my kelly watch first. After checking on their system, the SA told me that they didnt have them in stock.
Then I asked for kawaii bracelets in XS size. Luckily, they had one in croc leather in stock. The price was also cheaper than I expected since it seemed hard to find XS ones, I took that one. I also ask the SA about bags. The SA told me it was quite unusual because there were not much shipment after Christmas. The level of stocks of bags was quite low at this moment. She said there will be some shipment next couple weeks. However, I'm going to leave UK tmr, so...:crybaby:
I will try my luck in Heathrow airport though.:graucho:

What are my chances of securing an Evelyne PM? I'd rather buy in London before I get to Paris as I'll have family with me and they would not fancy standing in line. Thankyou.
The only issue with getting an Evelyne is how depleted the stocks are since the pound has dropped. Last time I was in NBS they only had three Evelyne PMs. But getting offered one isn't hard if they have it.

Today, I went to the H boutique in Selfridges only. I asked for a strap for my kelly watch first. After checking on their system, the SA told me that they didnt have them in stock.
Then I asked for kawaii bracelets in XS size. Luckily, they had one in croc leather in stock. The price was also cheaper than I expected since it seemed hard to find XS ones, I took that one. I also ask the SA about bags. The SA told me it was quite unusual because there were not much shipment after Christmas. The level of stocks of bags was quite low at this moment. She said there will be some shipment next couple weeks. However, I'm going to leave UK tmr, so...:crybaby:
I will try my luck in Heathrow airport though.:graucho:

It has been like his for some time now, very little inventory
NBS try to sell for regular customers and foreigners but I guess it's harder for them to accommodate everyone,

If you have a layover at Dubai or Doha airports try their Hermes concession too, friends have always been very lucky on both stops

Reactions: luzdetaiwan
@Baglover121
Thanks for the reply and advice!:hbeat:

Things turned out that I had no chance to visit H boutique in LHR airport because I didn't have time for it.:crybaby:

However, my flight was at 8ish PM, so in the daytime, I went to Harrods with my family and friend. Finally, I found the straps I wanted for my kelly watch! They have more to choose in this boutique! Since it was hard to choose from noir epsom and etoupe swift, they both looking good with gold hardware, I took both. When we saw the etoupe strap, my friend said she always wanted a bearn wallet in etoupe. We asked the SA if they have one in store. She checked with her iPhone. There was one in stock!! After waiting for 10 minutes, she came with an orange box, which was still sealed. It was a brand new bearn wallet in etoupe and silver hardware. It was so beautiful! My friend said she had hunted it for a long time. She was so excited. She never thought she could have one.
Then I asked for charms and rodeos. The SA said she only had pompom at this moment. Then I asked for the silver kelly lock charm necklace displayed in the store. The length was perect for me but I thought it would be great in gold, too. After checking in their system, she said they had other designs with diamonds. There was one constance charm with diamonds. She took it out from storehouse. It was so beautiful and well-made. It was really hard to take my eyes from it! However, it costed like 5700 pounds. Currently, I'd like to use this budget for bags, so I declined it. I should asked for bags at this time but I didn't have time for it because I had to do tax-refund in Harrods and went to the airport. Therefore, this was the end of my orange hunting story in London.;)

To sum up, among these boutiques in London, surprisingly, NBS had the least inventory for what I was looking for. Maybe, that was because I visited in the afternoon and they had more customers than other stores. Things sold quickly. If you are looking for jewelry, wallets and accessories, I would recommend Harrods. They have abundant inventory. They also had more bags displayed in store. Though they were not what I was looking for.:lol: In the leather department in NBS boutique, there was almost nothing on it. SAs were all very nice in these boutiques!
I met an arrogant SA in NBS Chanel... Except SAs in Paris, other Chanel SAs in Okinawa, Macau, my city- Kaohsiung I met were all quite arrogant. This is why I love Hermes because most SAs are nice and friendly.

Thanks for taking time to read my story. I hope I will have something to share with you soon.:lol: Maybe I will posted some revealing photos on the thread, "What is your last Hermes purchase?":graucho:

Last edited:
Zhnko0d.jpg
This is my humble haul in Hermes in this London trip.:love: