Hermes boutiques in London

I will go to New Bond Street, Sloane street and harrods. HAHA. I read throught a lot of forum saying that they always put the bag at the bag or for regular customer. Also, most of them saying that dont ask directly for the birkins and look for ther items first. But, i dont wanna waste my time to buy something i dont want

I will go to New Bond Street, Sloane street and harrods. HAHA. I read throught a lot of forum saying that they always put the bag at the bag or for regular customer. Also, most of them saying that dont ask directly for the birkins and look for ther items first. But, i dont wanna waste my time to buy something i dont want
I've only been to H in Bond Street a couple of times, so don't take this as gospel, but I didn't find them particularly helpful. Admittedly I was browsing the first time and looking for a repair the second. I did overhear a couple being told they have no bags at the beginning of November though and have since read on here that it is still the case. I don't follow Hermes enough to know about the price increases, but I know from visiting Cartier and Chanel in Paris and London quite recently that prices are more competitive in London due to the low pound so that may be why they have limited stock? Selfridges Hermes were very helpful and friendly so they may well be worth a visit too, although I really don't know what they have available and I (wearing my jeans and a Chanel boy, with no previous history with Hermes) am unlikely to get the red carpet treatment in any of them! Good luck in your search though :smile:

hermes selfridges has a better selection , I think people ignore it as its quite tiny and presume it has a low inventory ? But I've seen some great pieces like Constance wallets, kelly wallets, GP in beautiful seasonal colours, there was a new cherche midi shape that I haven't seen anywhere else, looked like the convoyer . Was really pretty.
I went to buy a gift for someone , purpose of going to selfridges was to avoid the long wait at NBS , was served instantly and the SA was so helpful he asked if I wanted anything else, asked for a mini Roulis and lo and behold he offered me one [emoji16]

Hi all, I have a question regarding CITES. Today in Harrods H I wanted to purchase a blue lizard CDC, the sales went downstairs a long time and another sales came back and told me that he could sell it to me but it will take two weeks for CITES preparation. But since I'm leaving in 31st, there's no enough time for me to get CITES and I don't think I can take the bracelet without CITES. Is it always like this occasion to get CITES in UK? TIA!

Last edited:
Hi all, I have a question regarding CITES. Today in Harrods H I want to purchase a blue lizard CDC, the sales went downstairs a long time and another sales came back and told me that he can sold it to me but it will take two weeks for CITES preparation. But since I'm leaving in 31st, there's no enough time for me to get CITES and I don't think I can take the bracelet without CITES. Is it always like this occasion to get CITES? TIA!
No that's ridiculous. The cites from uk is a hand written on a piece of white paper thats like a form that they fill up with blue pen!! My dh just bought me a lizard kdt from new bond street and they issued the cites immediately. In Japan it was nicely printed on Hermes paper in a small card form already inside the box.

Sent from my SM-N910U using PurseForum mobile app

Hi all, I have a question regarding CITES. Today in Harrods H I wanted to purchase a blue lizard CDC, the sales went downstairs a long time and another sales came back and told me that he could sell it to me but it will take two weeks for CITES preparation. But since I'm leaving in 31st, there's no enough time for me to get CITES and I don't think I can take the bracelet without CITES. Is it always like this occasion to get CITES in UK? TIA!

That's very odd, I just bought an alligator piece with CITES at Harrods today and I got the CITES sorted out together with the purchase. I don't see why it would take two weeks...

No that's ridiculous. The cites from uk is a hand written on a piece of white paper thats like a form that they fill up with blue pen!! My dh just bought me a lizard kdt from new bond street and they issued the cites immediately. In Japan it was nicely printed on Hermes paper in a small card form already inside the box.

thank you Michelle for sharing your story! I also think it's ridiculous because I have no problem getting my CITES in my previous purchase in USA or in France. I just get confused if they actually didn't want to sell it to me? Why??

thank you Michelle for sharing your story! I also think it's ridiculous because I have no problem getting my CITES in my previous purchase in USA or in France. I just get confused if they actually didn't want to sell it to me? Why??
Recently there is some speculation in the h Japan thread that the boutiques have met their quota for the year and are keeping inventory for January when prices increase. or they could be keeping it for their regular clients who are on the way in or they are on their way to break or end of the day and they can't be bothered to do the sale? Sorry to hear about this at Harrods.

Recently there is some speculation in the h Japan thread that the boutiques have met their quota for the year and are keeping inventory for January when prices increase. or they could be keeping it for their regular clients who are on the way in or they are on their way to break or end of the day and they can't be bothered to do the sale? Sorry to hear about this at Harrods.

I see! Thank you so much for the info Michelle!

Ok so very silly question and my first time posting in Hermes. If I walk into a store in london and ask for a Birkin 30 what are the chances I will get one? How can I increase my chances for getting a Birkin when I visit London? Thank you!

Ok so very silly question and my first time posting in Hermes. If I walk into a store in london and ask for a Birkin 30 what are the chances I will get one? How can I increase my chances for getting a Birkin when I visit London? Thank you!

If that's the first thing you ask for , your chances are Very slim! They won't even take the time to check and just say "sorry we don't have any"
Even though they might have,

Like all Hermes stores you need to build a relation, become a regular customer before being offered one,